pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yep...u sure did let these *$$!%% in the game
laugh.gif

Now take it back. Aint a peer seeing him vocally.

Yep...u sure did let these *$$!%% in the game
laugh.gif

Now take it back. Aint a peer seeing him vocally.

His music isn't good enough.

He has no peers vocally. He's light years ahead of Trey Songz and any of the other young dudes in the game. But his music is so completely forgettable lyrically, and melodically and he has no identity. It kills me how a songwriter could work with him, and hear his voice, and still write him some wack *++!. His voice is dooope...he can literally do anything with it.

Bottom line...he needs great songs to match his great voice. He got Let Me Love You, and sold 1.5 million albums off that song alone, when the rest of his singles were bricks
laugh.gif
. I hope he can get some great records for his next project, because I'd like to see him have a little more success than he has had lately. He's too ill of a vocalist to be completely irrelevant

His music isn't good enough.

He has no peers vocally. He's light years ahead of Trey Songz and any of the other young dudes in the game. But his music is so completely forgettable lyrically, and melodically and he has no identity. It kills me how a songwriter could work with him, and hear his voice, and still write him some wack *++!. His voice is dooope...he can literally do anything with it.

Bottom line...he needs great songs to match his great voice. He got Let Me Love You, and sold 1.5 million albums off that song alone, when the rest of his singles were bricks
laugh.gif
. I hope he can get some great records for his next project, because I'd like to see him have a little more success than he has had lately. He's too ill of a vocalist to be completely irrelevant

He got good music...the *!%# just don't make it to his albums. I still listen to Good One, Start Over, A Call Away, Inside Of You, Live A Lie, Dont Do It, Lonely Girls Club, Me And My Girl, Weather Girl, Emergency Room...the list could go on. But I'm a Mario Stan so my opinion is biased 
laugh.gif

A finished version of Start Over need to leak...the track is a problem even with open verses on it
laugh.gif

He got good music...the *!%# just don't make it to his albums. I still listen to Good One, Start Over, A Call Away, Inside Of You, Live A Lie, Dont Do It, Lonely Girls Club, Me And My Girl, Weather Girl, Emergency Room...the list could go on. But I'm a Mario Stan so my opinion is biased 
laugh.gif

A finished version of Start Over need to leak...the track is a problem even with open verses on it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom