NEW MASE & CAMRON LEAKING TONIGHT

I'm happy they back working together but this is mediocre. Autotune
smh.gif

lol @ the amount of dudes stuck in the past here. it's 2009, not 2003. cam, juelz, jim and mase are all at their worst right now. who wants to hear a 2009coc or dipset reunion? lmao.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

lol @ the amount of dudes stuck in the past here. it's 2009, not 2003. cam, juelz, jim and mase are all at their worst right now. who wants to hear a 2009 coc or dipset reunion? lmao.
i rather listen to dem then some skinny jean rappers doin da jerk or swag surfin......or that aubery kidd....

lol @ the amount of dudes stuck in the past here. it's 2009, not 2003. cam, juelz, jim and mase are all at their worst right now. who wants to hear a 2009 coc or dipset reunion? lmao.

I mean really
laugh.gif

%$!@ is wack mase sounds like he jacked a pusha verse. And I love MA$E, Harlem World all day.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i rather listen to dem then some skinny jean rappers doin da jerk or swag surfin......or that aubery kidd....

basically

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Fixed, and definitely CO-SIGN

Back
Top Bottom