Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by BugsyMF

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Impalas ain't been the same since 96'

Game, Set, Match.

shopside.jpg

QFT!!!
BEST Impala to ever hit the street. V8 Corvette engine 350 SS.
pimp.gif
LTZ I think is the model of the engine. All these new impalas look they're made for Honda boys

Better.

These designs are clearly influenced by foreign auto makers.

Side panels and rear influenced by the TL, while the front end takes from the C-class.

It's still a bit box-y for my tastes. The lines are still too linear and bland for me, and is a primary reason why a lot of American daily driver carsdon't appeal visually to me.

Still, a step in the right direction.

My 08 Accord > this car
tongue.gif

The looks are borrowed from one of their european brands...It is hardly "new".

that SS model is looking pretty damn good.

96 the best Impala ever???? Are yall crazy? 59-67 Impalas > life.

Originally Posted by djaward

Looks like an ACURA.. I doubt the US models will have the dvd player up front. ISNT IT ILEGAL??

Exactly what I was thinking.
It's illegal for the dealer to install them because it distracts the driver. But you can get it put in after you buy it.

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Originally Posted by djaward

Looks like an ACURA.. I doubt the US models will have the dvd player up front. ISNT IT ILEGAL??

Exactly what I was thinking.
It's illegal for the dealer to install them because it distracts the driver. But you can get it put in after you buy it.
I thought it was legal to have it, but its installed in a way so it only functions when the car is in park. Maybe I heard wrong.

not surprised gm is tryin to pump a lifeline back in the domestic market by bringing in more australian/euro market imports. smh at american design,engineering and ingenuity period. seems like everything made or created in this country was set up for eventual failure.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Front is stolen for the C300.
The back looks like the current Ford Focus sedan.
Side looks like the Mazda6.
Either way, much better than the last gen Impala.
I thought i was the only one that noticed
C300_Sport-IMG_6099.jpg

Joint is pretty tough though can't front, wouldn't mind whippin it

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Don't know if its been posted but now I know what my new car will be. Headlights are mean!!
pimp.gif

PS...... Whats up with the new symbol?

b461634d1d63753b8aad48ed558cbd54c74f9ae5.bmp

I hope the t.v. in the headrset comes stock in the SS model!!!
eek.gif

hey this pic was taken out here in san diego
laugh.gif
its a nice car but stillnot a 1996
wink.gif

Wasn't this released in Australia as the 2008 Caprice or something? I remember when they put out the current Impala, that there was a new Caprice over seasthat looked much better - I think this is that.

Back
Top Bottom