NEW MODEL 2010 IMAPLA!!!!!

nerd.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
niiiice

Originally Posted by kiid23

Originally Posted by killa couch

Originally Posted by ludex360

this is why the American car industry is failing. who wants a v8 family car that gets 15 mpg

QFT
smh.gif
I couldnt agree more

smh.gif
for you guys thinking that would be the only model. Of course they would provide an economy engine ( but with factory turbocharged engines they can be fun too) The v8 would be the top of the line going after the sports sedan segment. I like it but im more of a Ford guy myself. Give me the next gen Taurus SHO or even the fusion GT.
eek.gif
Unfortunately
embarassed.gif
....I'mright there with you man....let Ford release a new SHO......it's a wrap
grin.gif

Thats a Holden. Which is a GM company. http://www.holden.com.au/...odeloverview?modelid=8000

GM already axed plans for a RWD Impala last year. I dont think that Caprice is ever going to come stateside, which is another REAL DUMB move. They willcontinue to build FWD Impalas into 2012. The closest thing your going to get to that Holden is the Pontiac G8.

the second pic looks a tiny bit different then the rest. and on the back of the car it says something on the silver part and it doesnt say impala orchevy/chevrolet

Originally Posted by kiid23

Originally Posted by killa couch

Originally Posted by ludex360

this is why the American car industry is failing. who wants a v8 family car that gets 15 mpg

QFT
smh.gif
I couldnt agree more

smh.gif
for you guys thinking that would be the only model. Of course they would provide an economy engine ( but with factory turbocharged engines they can be fun too) The v8 would be the top of the line going after the sports sedan segment. I like it but im more of a Ford guy myself. Give me the next gen Taurus SHO or even the fusion GT.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at top of the line

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Originally Posted by djaward

Looks like an ACURA.. I doubt the US models will have the dvd player up front. ISNT IT ILEGAL??

Exactly what I was thinking.
It's illegal for the dealer to install them because it distracts the driver. But you can get it put in after you buy it.
I thought it was legal to have it, but its installed in a way so it only functions when the car is in park. Maybe I heard wrong.

no you are right that how my moms lexus is, but you cant just have it in park you have to put the ebrake in too

They should sell holden vehicles here as is. for some reason the front ends look better than their us counterparts.

NONE of the proposed Impala's that have been posted in here will ever come out. Yall can stop. GM axed the idea of a RWD Impala for the states.

Damn these look nice.

Too bad it's a little too roomy for my needs. I'll keep driving the manual 4-cylinders to save on that gas.

Back
Top Bottom