pimp.gif

this game is a must cop for me

i think this is gonna be my first MK game in a LONG time 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Confirmed characters[/h2]
Ed Boon mentioned in an interview with IGN that they will be focusing on characters from Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat II, and Mortal Kombat 3. "If you have a favorite character from those games, you're probably going to see him or her in the game."[sup][5][/sup]

The following characters have been confirmed to be playable in the game.[sup][6][/sup][sup][7][/sup][sup][8][/sup] Boon has also gone on record to say he is aiming for a roster of roughly 26 characters overall in the final game.[sup][9][/sup] The character select screen in the E3 build also shows there will be DLC characters.[sup][10][/sup]

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Confirmed characters[/h2]
Ed Boon mentioned in an interview with IGN that they will be focusing on characters from Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat II, and Mortal Kombat 3. "If you have a favorite character from those games, you're probably going to see him or her in the game."[sup][5][/sup]

The following characters have been confirmed to be playable in the game.[sup][6][/sup][sup][7][/sup][sup][8][/sup] Boon has also gone on record to say he is aiming for a roster of roughly 26 characters overall in the final game.[sup][9][/sup] The character select screen in the E3 build also shows there will be DLC characters.[sup][10][/sup]

This will be the first time I bought a Mortal Kombat game since MK3
pimp.gif

Also the "X" moves (internal damage), will inevitably ruin the game. I hope there is a way to turn it off some how. Reason I say that, is because it seems kind of cheap and would swing the outcome of a game.

-The Juice

This will be the first time I bought a Mortal Kombat game since MK3
pimp.gif

Also the "X" moves (internal damage), will inevitably ruin the game. I hope there is a way to turn it off some how. Reason I say that, is because it seems kind of cheap and would swing the outcome of a game.

-The Juice

this whole thing is like a love letter to the OG fans. Gotta respect and appreciate that.

Cage is a loser, got his own name tattooed on his chest in case he forgets it haha.

this whole thing is like a love letter to the OG fans. Gotta respect and appreciate that.

Cage is a loser, got his own name tattooed on his chest in case he forgets it haha.

wow. 

now THIS is what MK is supposed to be, idk what was going on over at midway after the MK3 series.

2-D
classic characters
revisions of old stages
raw fatalities without gimmicks
Dan Forden on the 1s n 2s
smokin.gif

what more could an MK fan ask for?

wow. 

now THIS is what MK is supposed to be, idk what was going on over at midway after the MK3 series.

2-D
classic characters
revisions of old stages
raw fatalities without gimmicks
Dan Forden on the 1s n 2s
smokin.gif

what more could an MK fan ask for?

Back
Top Bottom