New Mortal Kombat.....Gameplay Footage

Looks good, but I have my doubt about whether it plays good. The dude in the commentary said that there is much more individuality among characters now and that they don't have 90% the same moves as each other like in the classic Mortal Kombat games, but I'll still wait for the reviews on this one considering how a relatively modern game like Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe sucked. I would still much rather see Killer Instinct 3.

Looks good, but I have my doubt about whether it plays good. The dude in the commentary said that there is much more individuality among characters now and that they don't have 90% the same moves as each other like in the classic Mortal Kombat games, but I'll still wait for the reviews on this one considering how a relatively modern game like Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe sucked. I would still much rather see Killer Instinct 3.

Looks really beautiful but MK needs more elements & options. Like a free roaming RPG/action type of game... The 2D/3D fighting is so dated. It's 2010...

Looks really beautiful but MK needs more elements & options. Like a free roaming RPG/action type of game... The 2D/3D fighting is so dated. It's 2010...

Wow. I was 10 years old in 96' putting quarters in the arcade playing MK3.

14 years later, i'll be back on again
pimp.gif

Wow. I was 10 years old in 96' putting quarters in the arcade playing MK3.

14 years later, i'll be back on again
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

2eq6utv.jpg

2eq6utv.jpg

That's an absolutely terrible idea. Remember MK Mythologies: Sub-Zero? Special Forces? Shaolin Monks? All action/adventure. All f#^&$#& sucked. 

Go sit in the corner.

That's an absolutely terrible idea. Remember MK Mythologies: Sub-Zero? Special Forces? Shaolin Monks? All action/adventure. All f#^&$#& sucked. 

Go sit in the corner.

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Go sit in the corner.

Shaolin Monks wasn't that bad...

Go sit in the corner.

been done......and
indifferent.gif

toine2983- date is TBA 2011

been done......and
indifferent.gif

toine2983- date is TBA 2011

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Go sit in the corner.

Getting a filling on a tooth isn't all that bad either, but I'd prefer to avoid those as much as possible. 

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Go sit in the corner.

Getting a filling on a tooth isn't all that bad either, but I'd prefer to avoid those as much as possible. 

Back
Top Bottom