New neighbors, loud rooster. What to do?

real talk they are probably gonna eat it soon thats why its caged, my neighbors had some and they would eat it after a while

i used to have ducks but they tried to attack me and were very aggressive so we gave them up lol...

Originally Posted by Yeah

Get city to put down the neighbors.

Move in with rooster.

Brag about how your @*!+ is so big that it needs its own room when females come over.

pimp.gif

LOLz

-UNDFT-

i live in the IE. residential area. i know I'm not the only one pissed lol this mutha* hasn't shut up all day. bout to record this *%#*!.

plus who eats rooster, isn't super gamey and dry?

Originally Posted by socluis90

So I have new neighbors as of last month. This past week they brought in a rooster and this son of a !%$%+ has woken me up at 6:30 am every single day since. He crows every 10 seconds ridiculously loud even my neighbor from across the street posted on his Facebook today that he was woken up by it. So today I take a peek in their back yard and see this rooster is caged (used for fighting?) and gets out every once in a while. I'm thinking of getting an alley cat n throwing em over the fence to handle business but I'm also considering reporting em to the city cause it seems weird that they only have a rooster n no hens which makes me believe he might be michael vicking it. Don't really wanna get into direct confrontation with new neighbors. What would yal do?
get a dog instead...

29zwuh5.gif

Back
Top Bottom