+ New Nike Dunk SB Goretex Dunk Low +

Does anyone know the US/English website?

And what time does the selling begin? I know it states the 25th but what time? I only because when Nike ID first allowed the 95's. It was said to be alimited thing.... I went on at 3pm east and it was 8am there?

what a shame nike
tired.gif

Its about time we got some quality updated information...... I know I'm getting a pair!

this is soooo wack......first SB i've really wanted since the dooms and i'd have to cross the country then cross the pacific to get them for retail ORpay ridiculous hypebeast/reseller prices to get them shipped to me from a online purchase. EFF'ing crap NIKE....u read me? EFFFFFF'ing CRAP!!

smh..........oh course, the only decent sb in forever is gonna be impossible to get. yes i'm heated

I wouldn't be surprised of a US release in the future. They dropped in Europe, so it's not a Japan exclusive.

I've been reading around on the web that the retail price for these is $200
embarassed.gif

I'm so upset that these are medicom release....this color way is perfect. Best SB in a while.

^^similarly, i don't see how it might be a japan exclusive if european accounts are getting them, i think it would be best to sit out and wait for anyupcoming news...i have a hunch and it tells me it certainly won't be that limited..

Back
Top Bottom