NEW Nike Sportswear Location -- 225 Forest, Laguna Beach, CA (Picture Tour Inside)

nike might have finally gotten this whole boutique concept right. Nike SB and Nike ID with sportswear and Hurley plus converse, I think this is a good move,we'll see how this turns out. Now they just need to get NikeID right, with the right options, like Air Max's with the option of mesh in the toebox w/the original color palette.

Just got home from Laguna.. Visited the NSW store and all I gotta say is WOW! That place is so well layed out. Will post iPhone pics later.. The workshop is soill! One of the employees said that in a month or so, there will be a store exclusive customizable canvas-based Nike shoe much like the Converse All-Star.Can't wait to see it!

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

Just got home from Laguna.. Visited the NSW store and all I gotta say is WOW! That place is so well layed out. Will post iPhone pics later.. The workshop is so ill! One of the employees said that in a month or so, there will be a store exclusive customizable canvas-based Nike shoe much like the Converse All-Star. Can't wait to see it!

Dude please change your sig, nobody is dumb enough or crazy enough to take your LAs off your hand in exchange for some chaos or all star kobes

I'm so out of the loop with kicks.

How do we go about invites? Is iD still through invite only like in NYC at studio 255?

Can I use a 255 invite? I got one an NTer hooked it up with maybe 2 years ago

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile just because people like remarqable who make lame comments off topic. I know my signature is outdated so relax. Pleasestick to the topic at hand. Anyways, this store in Laguna Beach is gonna be successful and I'm excited to see what else this store has to offer.

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

Just got home from Laguna.. Visited the NSW store and all I gotta say is WOW! That place is so well layed out. Will post iPhone pics later.. The workshop is so ill! One of the employees said that in a month or so, there will be a store exclusive customizable canvas-based Nike shoe much like the Converse All-Star. Can't wait to see it!

Dude please change your sig, nobody is dumb enough or crazy enough to take your LAs off your hand in exchange for some chaos or all star kobes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

checked out the store last week. pretty sick layout. cool employees. more geared toward the surfer/skate lifestyle...and unfortunately, they don't offerBESPOKE. just 6.0 mogans and nike dunks can be ID when i went there. the workshop in the back for converse and hurley clothing was well built. i just wishedthey offered more shoe design options...cough cough...bespoke.

yea i went to this place last week. its pretty sick, and yea it had a full nike id studio

bespoke is exclusive to 21 mercer. also, this is not a nsw store. it was meant to host all the action sports brands from nike, meaning: hurley, nike 6.0, nikesb and converse skate. they do however carry some nsw stuff.

nicekicks took this story from me and used my images and tried to pass it off as their own haha. i had to break nick engvall off with an email to update and tocredit me. i guess that is irrelevant to this.

oh, and yeah, that girl rosie is really pretty. she has been a hurley model for a while.

Back
Top Bottom