NEW Nike Zoom Fit Agility & Flyknit

What size??
eyes.gif
i have a 9 and a 9.5 on hold since i'm not 100% sure what size my lady wants....

So I called two different nordstorm and both said most sizes are sold out but stores are supposedly not to place any orders until the 15th...and the sales rep mentioned a lot of the employees actually got into troubles for placing order early for customers LOL......anyway, do you guys think they will be available online on 12th on either Nike or Finishline?

according to nordstroms that was the biggest size they carried but they only had very very few
sz 12 womens = 10.5 mens.  too bad....if only they came in 12.5 or a 13....i'd rock 'em as well....

Last edited:
i don't get why you they got to wait until the 15th when they release on nike tomorrow 

want to pick mine up already 

How do they fit? Run a little big?
I'm not sure.. 

This is the size 9 I bought for my daughter... 

My pair doesn't come in till Friday...

The employee found me a pair in Chicago and had them shipped to me... 

I'm not sure.. 

This is the size 9 I bought for my daughter... 

My pair doesn't come in till Friday...

The employee found me a pair in Chicago and had them shipped to me... 
were you the one that took my pair from Chicago???? :smh:

Last edited:
Call your local nordstrom.

I spoke with a womens shoe department rep, she was super nice, said these are considered a "nike hard release" no idea what thet means, but told me she could not sell any pairs and only hold pars.

She locked my girls pair size 7 and a 7.5 (said I could choose a size when i arrive)

and also is holding a size 10 (biggest size they had)

FYI, this was the Palo Alto Nordstrom.

I spoke with a womens shoe department rep, she was super nice, said these are considered a "nike hard release" no idea what thet means, but told me she could not sell any pairs and only hold pars.

She locked my girls pair size 7 and a 7.5 (said I could choose a size when i arrive)

I would not be so sure about held pairs fam just saying good luck

I called mylocal which is Pleasanton Nordstrom. They sold me my shoes under pre sale. Took my card info etc Tuesday morning and will be making the sale Thursday . I got the only sz 10.5 I believe at that store. Some Nordstrom varies in how there handling this shoe release as I called 3x different nordstroms

Last edited:
ill be one of the millions trying to get a size 12 smh. Ill be on a big OC 48 connection so hopefully thatll help :smile:

I called mylocal which is Pleasanton Nordstrom. They sold me my shoes under pre sale. Took my card info etc Tuesday morning and will be making the sale Thursday . I got the only sz 10.5 I believe at that store. Some Nordstrom varies in how there handling this shoe release as I called 3x different nordstroms
My local is not doing anything until Sunday supposedly the manager is being really strict about it.. Only one size 10which is the biggest size they have they said

My store is probably tired of me already.. I think they know me by name now :lol:

I got a 10.5 held there too. Going to pick them up tmr and hopefully fit. I got my wife a pair prepaid at the walnut creek location.

Back
Top Bottom