NEW Nike Zoom Fit Agility & Flyknit

Hrm weird...some Nordstroms have ALL pairs on HOLD, or they won't put them on hold until release of the 12th, and other stores say the release is the 15th.....SMH

When is Nike Officially Releasing it?

Nordstrom told me 15th when I ordered, I called back the next day and they told me I could pick up on the 12th

Y'all is this the first time nordstroms has been in this situation?
I think the last time was the Neo Turqs racers they dropped... 

I remember my pair being canceled... 
mean.gif

For those that got theres, does it run TTS (my normal size +1.5), or would I need to size up .5. I remember someone saying they're narrow... :nerd:

Y'all is this the first time nordstroms has been in this situation?
When the Roshe FB "yeezys" dropped, it was pretty bad, they stopped taking calls, lol

Shoes never even hit sales floor before they completely sold out.

i may have to stop by Nordstrom to see the hypbeasts in the womens shoe section! 

laugh.gif
These still haven't hit hypebeast levels, thankfully this thread is still manageable.

With V-day on Sat, can always say youre in the wms section buying a gift
laugh.gif

what about the black pair? did you guys see them at your local nordstroms too?

When they first put them on the site as unavailable, they had four color ways you could be put on the "waiting list" for. It included the black, white/greyscale, mc, and volt.

Take it with a grain of salt, but when I merch searched the n.com# at my old store, there were at least 8 color ways listed in inventory, but 0 pairs in almost all sizes for most colors. (but it didn't say if my store was getting any either, which was odd, but not surprising)

A friend's wife works at Nordstrom (not in the shoe dept.) and said the East coast stores won't be seeing these in store until early March.  Not sure how reliable this info. is but it's all I have right now.

A friend's wife works at Nordstrom (not in the shoe dept.) and said the East coast stores won't be seeing these in store until early March.  Not sure how reliable this info. is but it's all I have right now.
It's been confirmed that East coast stores have these already... MY store has them but not my size unfortunately

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom