NEW Nike Zoom Fit Agility & Flyknit

So my Nordstrom pre-order for my MC agilitys just arrived. Peep the label on the box.

mean.gif

Last edited:
ended up returning both pairs of the MC's, idk just didn't really like them like that after seeing them in person. Used the money and copped the stealth xx and parts for my car :smokin

ended up returning both pairs of the MC's, idk just didn't really like them like that after seeing them in person. Used the money and copped the stealth xx and parts for my car
smokin.gif
What didn't you like?

My pair is coming in today from nike. I hope they dont have that "dim/dull" MC racer look. Hope the colors pop.

ended up returning both pairs of the MC's, idk just didn't really like them like that after seeing them in person. Used the money and copped the stealth xx and parts for my car :smokin
What didn't you like?

My pair is coming in today from nike. I hope they dont have that "dim/dull" MC racer look. Hope the colors pop.

don't get me wrong, the comfort is definitely there with the zoom agility. I'll probably pick up the white or black pair later on but what I didn't like was the color tbh. It wasn't doing it for me especially comparing them with my MC racers, its too bright and girly imo

don't get me wrong, the comfort is definitely there with the zoom agility. I'll probably pick up the white or black pair later on but what I didn't like was the color tbh. It wasn't doing it for me especially comparing them with my MC racers, its too bright and girly imo
Thank you for confirming... I'm the opposite. Loved my MC racer but sold it cuz it was dull looking. I hate that they looked dirty but wasnt you know lol... I kept my ds MC trainer though.

Love the pop in colors. I'm sure ill be happy with em. Paid less than retail also

they look funny to me.. like wearing heels..
laugh.gif
A friend told me like walking on golf balls at first...

I'm very excited to see the feeling at least lol...

It still looks like it's kinda snug. I'm a 10 in racers but i grabbed a size 12 in the MC hopefully gives me a not so snug look.

Last edited:
Nah y'all trippin I did 12 hours at Disney and didn't even noticed them after a while.. They do get softer I feel like

^^^^

Thanks! will also have someone put speckles as well. I like how the other cw's have the speckles, it looks great! :smile:

will keep these a few days to see how I feel about them before returning. leaning towards not keeping any and saving the funds for future flyknit releases, since I already have the mc Racer and the mc Racer 2.0 coming out this year too.

on feet with black TF
Do you do no socks on these? Or no shows?

I got my pair yesterday length wise good but still very very narrow (Have a wide foot)

Dont know if i wanna go no socks or socks yet lol

^ Thanks man :lol:. I was hoping for more blue but I think my weave is great how it is. Right shoe is predominately volt with a little bit of pink mixed in, while the left shoe has a nice mixture of volt/blue/pink. Wish I would've gotten 2 pairs.

As for market value, they were in the high 200s last month when the hype was the highest. I haven't seen too many size 12s for sale since the initial release though. There are a few pairs on eBay with $300+ BINs. There is one listed as an auction with a $200 starting bid though.

Last edited:
^ Thanks man
laugh.gif
. I was hoping for more blue but I think my weave is great how it is. Right shoe is predominately volt with a little bit of pink mixed in, while the left shoe has a nice mixture of volt/blue/pink. Wish I would've gotten 2 pairs.

As for market value, they were in the high 200s last month when the hype was the highest. I haven't seen too many size 12s for sale since the initial release though. There are a few pairs on eBay with $300+ BINs. There is one listed as an auction with a $200 starting bid though.
Asking cuz I tried em on and wasn't sold. I asked in FB groups for a price check nobody responds.

Only option i had was ebay. Obviously very few pairs for $350 so i priced at 320 and got flamed lol...

One idiot was like "i just bought 2 pairs of 11's and 3 pairs of 12's from nike right now".

I had that look on my face like WTF are you trying to prove? LOL.... Major reseller it sounded like... I told him for a pic but he played the lil b**ch game.

I was like finding a 12 is like a unicorn aint no way yo punk a** copped 3 pairs like that no way lol..

But end of rant. I decided im keeping em f**k it

Back
Top Bottom