NEW Nike Zoom Fit Agility & Flyknit

^ Thanks man
laugh.gif
. I was hoping for more blue but I think my weave is great how it is. Right shoe is predominately volt with a little bit of pink mixed in, while the left shoe has a nice mixture of volt/blue/pink. Wish I would've gotten 2 pairs.

As for market value, they were in the high 200s last month when the hype was the highest. I haven't seen too many size 12s for sale since the initial release though. There are a few pairs on eBay with $300+ BINs. There is one listed as an auction with a $200 starting bid though.
have you unDS these yet? watcha think?

^ Thanks man :lol: . I was hoping for more blue but I think my weave is great how it is. Right shoe is predominately volt with a little bit of pink mixed in, while the left shoe has a nice mixture of volt/blue/pink. Wish I would've gotten 2 pairs.

As for market value, they were in the high 200s last month when the hype was the highest. I haven't seen too many size 12s for sale since the initial release though. There are a few pairs on eBay with $300+ BINs. There is one listed as an auction with a $200 starting bid though.

Asking cuz I tried em on and wasn't sold. I asked in FB groups for a price check nobody responds.

Only option i had was ebay. Obviously very few pairs for $350 so i priced at 320 and got flamed lol...

One idiot was like "i just bought 2 pairs of 11's and 3 pairs of 12's from nike right now".

I had that look on my face like WTF are you trying to prove? LOL.... Major reseller it sounded like... I told him for a pic but he played the lil b**ch game.

I was like finding a 12 is like a unicorn aint no way yo punk a** copped 3 pairs like that no way lol..

But end of rant. I decided im keeping em f**k it
:lol: yeah that dude had to be lying. No way anyone copped 3 pairs of size 12s off of NDC unless they payed for an ATC for all 3 pairs. You could probably get $280 for them easy imo.
^ Thanks man :lol: . I was hoping for more blue but I think my weave is great how it is. Right shoe is predominately volt with a little bit of pink mixed in, while the left shoe has a nice mixture of volt/blue/pink. Wish I would've gotten 2 pairs.

have you unDS these yet? watcha think?
Nah not yet. 1st day of Spring and it's still snowing here in Philly :lol:. I have worn my black pair around the house a few times though. That pod at the ball of your feet/toes feels pretty weird so I've been trying to break it in. Other than that I think they look/feel nice, especially the medial side. One of my buddies returned his blacks though because he felt they seemed a little too feminine.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
yeah that dude had to be lying. No way anyone copped 3 pairs of size 12s off of NDC unless they payed for an ATC for all 3 pairs. You could probably get $280 for them easy imo.
Nah not yet. 1st day of Spring and it's still snowing here in Philly
laugh.gif
. I have worn my black pair around the house a few times though. That pod at the ball of your feet/toes feels pretty weird so I've been trying to break it in. Other than that I think they look/feel nice, especially the medial side. One of my buddies returned his blacks though because he felt they seemed a little too feminine.
I agree with your boy the cut of the shoe is much much lower than the normal racer. It is built for womens foot.

But so what theyre still fire to me hahahah

I have two pairs of agility both 10.5 that I'm thinking of just returning...

Last edited:
Nordy restocked. They finally fulfilled my size 12 preorder. Get em while they're up! May be your last shot.

Nordy restocked. They finally fulfilled my size 12 preorder. Get em while they're up! May be your last shot.

Repped. But still din manage to cop my size 11.
Heads up for team small feet tho. There will be another restock on last week of April for size 9.5 wmns and below

Are these good for running? Got my girl a pair. But i see thrm being described as trainers. And im not sure if that fall under running. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom