NEW Nike Zoom Fit Agility & Flyknit

Yeah I was thinking they'd be a little heavier than the Racer. I did grab a pair for my sister though. Hopefully that'll stop her from bugging me to get her a pair of MC Racers :lol:.

wayyyy too much pink for my taste. I would love a pair with more blue in them like the nordstrom pic

Yeah I was thinking they'd be a little heavier than the Racer. I did grab a pair for my sister though. Hopefully that'll stop her from bugging me to get her a pair of MC Racers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I should actually let my fam know since they also bug me for mc Racers.. or they can just wait for mc 2.0

Damn barely missed out.. Glad these are Also going to be in stores unlike the lunar 3

they only had one size each from 10.5-12. they also have the BW color way and no sizes bigger than 10.5
ah nice! I'm prolly gonna copp the black ones also depending on how I like the mc's. man, too many nice shoes coming out this first quarter..

Called my local nordstrom.. They have them but will be released on the 15 but they only have a 10 & 11 no half sizes and I'm a 9 in men's :smh:

^ Just grab the 11. Half size up never hurt nobody. And these have a smaller width than men's shoes so the extra half size might actually work in your favor.

^ Just grab the 11. Half size up never hurt nobody. And these have a smaller width than men's shoes so the extra half size might actually work in your favor.
Yeah I'll probably do that he said after 10they have very limited pairs

Too much pink you say .. it is a womens shoe after all

Just saying

These will show up i stores and other places before the 20th of March sooo i'll look out for them then. Dont make my size 14 though :rolleyes damnit

Last edited:
I saw that the other day. They're "praying the coveted multicolors get released" while providing the style code, picture, and release date for them :lol: :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom