NEW Nike Zoom Fit Agility & Flyknit

Finishline never carries big sizes in womens. If you look at some of their other flyknit releases, the biggest I've seen is 11.

I saw that the other day. They're "praying the coveted multicolors get released" while providing the style code, picture, and release date for them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hopefully FNL gets them in on the 12th... 

I'm just looking to grab pair for my daughter (not feeling the hex pods enough to get a pair for myself)... 

FNL crappy coupon system prob excludes flyknits too huh?

I know they just about exclude all nike/jordan products to begin with

FNL crappy coupon system prob excludes flyknits too huh?

I know they just about exclude all nike/jordan products to begin with

There was a thread recently on the Jordan section on Finish line changing their coupon system and that it can be used on Jordans and a lot of other shoes now.

Oh ok i know they allowed some stuff before then they changed it do damn near everything excluded.

Wonder if so many complained or something. I got a few 20 off 100 coupons ill post the codes if anyone wants it.

Theres also some in the coupon thread as well

Oh ok i know they allowed some stuff before then they changed it do damn near everything excluded.

Wonder if so many complained or something. I got a few 20 off 100 coupons ill post the codes if anyone wants it.

Theres also some in the coupon thread as well
:nerd:

Is Nordstroms the only store that have received them "In-store" so far?  They keep denying it over the phone and live chat.  Saying ZERO inventory and no stores have received them yet.

I can verify stock on hand by store for you guys in like an hour now that we have the item #

Might just be a glitch. Adding a 12 to the cart just tells you that it's unavailable when trying to check out :\.

Might just be a glitch. Adding a 12 to the cart just tells you that it's unavailable when trying to check out
ohwell.gif
No glitch..

I was able to add to cart and check out a size 9 for my daughter and a size 11 for me (went back on my words about the hex, gotta see these in person).... lol 

No glitch..

I was able to add to cart and check out a size 9 for my daughter and a size 11 for me (went back on my words about the hex, gotta see these in person).... lol 
tried to add 10 pairs size11 and it was letting me check out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom