New NYPD Helicopter video of 9/11..

anyone else think its shady how we have so many perfect shots of 9/11 happening?

I'm not surprised there was a gap in the video showing when the first tower went down. Their position could have shown/heard the explosives that actually took down the tower. Remember how the towers just collapsed nice and neat like a planned demolition.

I'm not surprised there was a gap in the video showing when the first tower went down. Their position could have shown/heard the explosives that actually took down the tower. Remember how the towers just collapsed nice and neat like a planned demolition.

Originally Posted by BK201

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by seniosoul

what a sloppy %@+ world

30t6p3b.gif
 @ what this place has become and the route we're taking
Tell me a time when the world was a better place. I'd seriously like to know.

1980-2000

Cold War, highest rates of crime and gang violence..

Originally Posted by bjm5295

anyone else think its shady how we have so many perfect shots of 9/11 happening?

There aren't too many "perfect shots" of the Pentagon being attacked.

And if you're only referring to shots of the WTC being attacked, consider that this occurred in the 21st century, in one of the biggest cities on Earth. Tons of surveillance cameras, and people walking around with cameras. I really don't find the number of shots "shady" at all.
Originally Posted by caleekicks

laugh.gif

what a sloppy %@+ world
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

There aren't too many "perfect shots" of the Pentagon being attacked.

And if you're only referring to shots of the WTC being attacked, consider that this occurred in the 21st century, in one of the biggest cities on Earth. Tons of surveillance cameras, and people walking around with cameras. I really don't find the number of shots "shady" at all.

laugh.gif

what a sloppy %@+ world
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

What makes you think they would have fell any other way?
Are you comparing it to another time where a large plane crashed into a skyscraper and it fell down all sloppy-like?

What makes you think they would have fell any other way?
Are you comparing it to another time where a large plane crashed into a skyscraper and it fell down all sloppy-like?

smh. 2 planes knock out 3 buildings. that's some strategic planing on who ever was behind it.

smh. 2 planes knock out 3 buildings. that's some strategic planing on who ever was behind it.

Back
Top Bottom