New Orleans For a Bachelor Party

I’ll post a list of places once I get home..

You should of went for Mardi Gas, 2 weeks ago

Going to NOLA for 5 days for my friends bachelor party what should we do?
bruh just got back Monday. Five days is a long time if you and your crew are heavy drinkers like mines is. The thing about New Orleans ain’t really the drinking it’s all the damn walking mixed with the drinking. Also don’t spend money in the bar. Go to the corner store buy your bottle and drink it in the street. I had a damn blast...but so damn tired I took the rest of the week off. French quarter kicked my ***.

bruh just got back Monday. Five days is a long time if you and your crew are heavy drinkers like mines is. The thing about New Orleans ain’t really the drinking it’s all the damn walking mixed with the drinking. Also don’t spend money in the bar. Go to the corner store buy your bottle and drink it in the street. I had a damn blast...but so damn tired I took the rest of the week off. French quarter kicked my ***.
It’s bad cause We all are heavy drinkers. I
Just don’t know how much imma bring yet cause I’m saving to go to Miami too

That is a long time, we did 3 nights for my boys and we were toast.

We had an Air BnB right off bourbon street, good setup. Get out of the area at least a day, it gets tiring. We did an airboat swamp tour that was about an hour away, was definitely a big highlight. They provided a cooler so we could drink during, got to touch a 14 ft wild gator on the nose. We thought we were doing it until the boat guide said a bachelor party the week before brought strippers with them and they rented out 2 airboats haha.

Bring plenty of money for strip clubs... double what you then no you may need.

Wear black shoes, preferably beaters, bourbon street gets dirty, very dirty, and it smells like ***.

Back
Top Bottom