New Orleans Hornets VS Dallas Mavericks, VOL. Must Win, 4th Edition,

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

"i take %%$%*! heads off, i dont descriminate, waves,pagro, or dreads i will eliminate"
?

Pargo was the guy that J.Kidd fouled. he grabbed his head/neck and took him down to the floor.

Aight, I was just confused cuz it was spelt wrong, then I was thinking wth, I coulda swore the line was cornrows but

270916539_5a9c0691ef.jpg

Your supposed to root for logo before anything.. Players come and go..I've followed the Charlotte/New Orleans franchise since Alonzo Mourning.. That was myfav player, but once he left it was time to start cheering on Glen Rice, Muggsy, Ko.... I mean Vlade Divac and em.. But, why not give it one more go with thatDallas team?? Maybe playing an entire regular season with Jason Kidd would benefit much more in the long run then 25 games.. Unless you want to trade Dirk toMiami for their pick or something.. I wouldn't contemplate doing that though..

And also.. THE SERIES IS NOT OVER!.. Dallas still has a chance to come back and win the series.. Once that has actually happened we can address that issue..But, you guys shouldn't give up so easily..

And Also.. Being a Houston native has me liking this outcome so far.. But, what can I say when the Rockets are also probably going out the first round.. Thefans suck regardless in Texas.. Except SA of course.. Even during our 22 game winning streak we still had some empty seats.. Texas fans are strictly footballfirst, baseball second, and basketball last.. Which = me getting 30 dollar tickets
smile.gif
.. So I really don't mind, until it comes to the playoffs..

I was heated when I first saw the play live because I thought it was a play on the ball, but it was his head,
roll.gif

I'm fine with it being a Two, Kidd didn't make a play at the ball, he hit him in the head, and he had a REAL nasty landing, looked like he could havebroken his neck. It's scary to see a player go down in that position, I somewhat gave up hope after that, so it's whatever. We had our chance and weblew it.

EDIT: Oopz, unless Chris Paul breaks his face, this series is as good as over. It's not like we've been competitive in our losses. We got our +!%$+handed to us on a silver platter. As I stated earlier, I wouldn't mind seeing Kidd and Dirk work together in the off-season and try to form some sort ofconnection, but from what I've seen, Jason is WAY too passive, he'll pass up an open jumper to someone to take a jumpshot that's contested, Idon't care if Earl Boykins is guarding Dirk Nowitzki, if you're open, take the damn shot. We just want to have a chance to win, and we don't thinkwe can with this group, we're old. If you look at our roster compared to other teams, other bench players at least do something, hit some shots, SOMETHING,ANYTHING. What has Stackhouse, George, Jones done for us? Nothing. Veteran experience? Bull. We got nothing from them except wasted space. And I'm not fromTexas, so I'll stick with this team no matter what, Mavericks ahead of anything,
laugh.gif
. It's just not working out. Josh Howard shooting 26% for aplayoff series? Now that is choking. I love Dirk, he's awesome, I'd hate to see him go, I don't want to see him go, but if he does leave, I'llget over it. I'll still like him, he'll go down as one of my favorite players ever, but I can't just ditch the Mavericks. It's differentbecause there's so many players on this team that don't get a chance because of the "vets," who do absolutely nothing, word to Malik Allen,Jerry Stackhouse, Eddie Jones, and Devean George. Devean and Jerry should have been gone to begin with,
tired.gif
. I missed Devin Harris, he was my second favoriteMaverick before we traded him, and I can see why we did. Kidd was proven to step-up in the Playoffs, but this offense just isn't working. The only playersthat work with him are Dampier, JET, Dirk, and Bass. Everyone else just runs around flailing their arms. I was really hoping Kidd-Howard could form aNash-Marion type relationship, but as I said before, looks like Harris-Howard are too much of butt-buddies for that to happen. I wonder if there was eversomething that Devin/Josh agreed to so that Josh wouldn't play as good, because he's been horrific since Kidd came...

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

On a fast break, Pargo was on the break, as Pargo was going up for a layup, Kidd charged from behind, ripped his neck from behind, brought him down relatively hard. Flagrant 2, Adios.

http://www.youtube.com/v/hD7oMY2qeho&hl=en

�Now I know that was a dangerous play (intentional or not), and thankfully, Pargo got hit hands down before his face caught caught his fall....

But every time I see that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
its one of the most ridiculous looking plays I have seen, dudedoes a half flip SOOOOOO FAST it is insane
roll.gif
. Me and my dude werewatching it and its one of those you both go "YOOOOOOoooooo!!!" moments. Sorry for not being more constructive, but that video at full speed is comicgold

but if the Mavericks cannot win with him as the centerpiece of the franchise, either get rid of him or bring someone in to take over and make Dirk the #2 guy...
That's exactly what I would do. Dirk is not a #1.

And also.. THE SERIES IS NOT OVER!.. Dallas still has a chance to come back and win the series.. Once that has actually happened we can address that issue.. But, you guys shouldn't give up so easily..

96912317_84eb90f907.jpg

laugh.gif
, if Dirk isn't a franchise player I really don't know what you want. We aren't getting LeBron or Kobe, we're not getting anyone elsebetter than him.

Dirk's a number one we just don't have a real number two.

The team we have now is just built bad. If you keep Jason Kidd then you have to get two real swings. Athletic cats that can run and shoot and I want Diop back.Dude was the perfect center to play next to Dirk on the defensive end IMO.

If you build around Dirk one more time then I say trade everybody except for him and go get Artest and Redd use you anybody you have to and resign Diop for theMLE.

SP how you feel about JET? I feel like I'm the only Mavericks fan I know on any board that has sympathy for this dude.

its over. its a shame we will look back and see that we could have been champions because no one can take that from us. were just a team who lost in the finalsno one talks about barkleys suns and penny magic as bad @!# teams who finished second they talk about the dream shake and his airness im really down about thiswhole ordeal .

Originally Posted by na penny 89

its over. its a shame we will look back and see that we could have been champions because no one can take that from us. were just a team who lost in the finals no one talks about barkleys suns and penny magic as bad @!# teams who finished second they talk about the dream shake and his airness im really down about this whole ordeal .

This series got me not studying for my Midterm I got in 7 hours.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

This, and Mario Kart Wii, that stuff is crack.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

SP how you feel about JET? I feel like I'm the only Mavericks fan I know on any board that has sympathy for this dude.
I love JET, but we are asking him to do more than he is capable of. As an organization we do that a lot, Josh ain't a real number two scoringoption but we ask him to be. I mean dude is being guarded by Peja and scoring 6 points in the most important game of the season. Amazing.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Thanks.

And suffice it to say that I'm definitely being biased in saying I thought it was an F1 (as Doug Collins originally said when they replayed it the 2nd or 3rd time).

And the reason I know I'm being biased is because if it was Pargo on Kidd, I'd say it was an F2.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

when you see that in regular time again, it looks brutal

Originally Posted by EG47

is it me or does this dude resemble jason kidd w/o the facial hair?
Voldermortimage.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you're right. plus that guy from that insurance commercial where the dude's standing in the street...anybody know which one i'm talkinabout? i think it's allstate.

wow. i fell asleep at the half but the video was uncalled for. thank god dude had his hands down!

Back
Top Bottom