New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I want these bad...I haven't bought any foams since the metallic reds and it's looking like I will be buying these

just put this in the Fighter Jet post, but these are up for pre-order on kicks-crew.com for 350-365 depending on size....

well over retail, but you'll have a pair and not risk " ebayflation" ... yeah, I am going to try to copyright that word

I think that the shoes will look even better once they are in your hands, especially the orange is not paid enough justice on these pics!

I can only agree, March 2nd will be a great day!

I will check with Nike Europe if they will release them in Europe as well otherwise I will hunt on Nike.com on March 2nd!

oh no these pics are making me want to get a pair, and then be on the hunt for that throw back kevin johnson jersey
I was initially thinking Barkley but KJ would go great as well.

We should be thinking Hardaway but for some reason, i didn't fool with him after orlando.
eff that, i got my penny suns jersey
smokin.gif

so it actually looks like the FTL calendar shows the 3/2 RD as blue/orange, so that looks like the knicks foams.... kinda dissapointing im not sure i'll cop those, but def want these

so it actually looks like the FTL calendar shows the 3/2 RD as blue/orange, so that looks like the knicks foams.... kinda dissapointing im not sure i'll cop those, but def want these
didn't even know they were making a knicks foam

they are the suns colorway not the knicks. the knicks are blue and orange and the suns are purple and orange

If you watched the beginning of the video, he said that he took pictures with his camera and they looked blueish to him, so they might look that way in the video. If you wait until he pulls out the eggplants, you can barely tell they are purple. So, that's why the video color is a little jacked.

I'm pumped for these, though :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom