New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 more hour boys.

i'm just enjoying a hot cocoa in the comfort of my own living room about to cop these joints. 

but huge shout out to whoevers at the mall right now for the little brother of the galaxys

pimp.gif
Word! I feel the same , definitely reminds me of Poor man's Galaxy Foams. In fact, some people may even try to customize this shoe in such a way

OOKAY! that was short lived... BACK from University Mall. Got there at 7:02 and already a line of 75 people... as if they were going to have 75 pairs????? if you are getting over the 30 mark, GO HOME!

Local spot had 15...more than 15 in line. I'm at villa now, line is short but cars are filling the lot

and look at them now. couple days after release you could find guys selling pairs for almost retail...
this is gonna be an interesting release... if your copping cause you want them, like i am, then hype or resale value doesn't matter...

yeah it doesnt matter but just saying hopefully no one needs to worry about it being bombarded like ASG packs or corks.

i hope every who does want one gets theirs

OOKAY! that was short lived... BACK from University Mall. Got there at 7:02 and already a line of 75 people... as if they were going to have 75 pairs????? if you are getting over the 30 mark, GO HOME!

Still don't get why people wait when there def isn't enough pairs for everyone

It's a battle between guys who legit cop kicks to rock them or the beasts that cop kicks because they know they can flip it and turn a profit. 

:lol:@going so late

75 people out there!? the thirst!!
frown.gif
THE THIRST!!

Ima cop these comin up here right quick real soon.... ill post up pics once I cop em

Last edited:
these aint gonna be worth flipping. lol @ the resells waiting in line. its easy cop on ndc for me.

so why is there like 3 different prices for these? 219.99, 225, 235
only thing i could think of is, the shoes come w/ Manufacture's Recommended Suggested Price but is only suggested. probably the retailers w/ more pairs are marking them down a bit. but its a guess.

Back
Top Bottom