New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
****** these do not fit TTS for me, i have to go .5 up... man disappointed cause i probably wont be able to find a size swap

Last edited:
These release at my HoH tomorrow, still on the fence on whether I want to go grab a pair.  I'm hoping I love em when I see em in person tho!

Finally got these in the mail today and they look great. Glad I was able to grab a pair to add to the collection

Finally got these in the mail today and they look great. Glad I was able to grab a pair to add to the collection
crispy 
nthat.gif

They were tight on me at first but like Ninjahood said just loosen the laces and your foot will mold

i did, still didnt work. im normally a 9 in Js and free runs, 9.5 in basketball shoes, 10 in last year sig shoes. I think i gotta go 9.5 on these. really upset. def really hard to find size swap in So cal

Last edited:
They were tight on me at first but like Ninjahood said just loosen the laces and your foot will mold

i did, still didnt work. im normally a 9 in Js and free runs, 9.5 in basketball shoes, 10 in last year sig shoes. I think i gotta go 9.5 on these. really upset. def really hard to find size swap in So cal
facebook groups?
sgla
los angeles sneakerheads
both local and have some reputable guys... emphasis on some..

facebook groups?
sgla
los angeles sneakerheads
. Im on that group. Ahahh. Bunch of idiots and lowballers. Dont forget flakes too. And i think the owner of the group wants the d

facebook groups?
sgla
los angeles sneakerheads
. Im on that group. Ahahh. Bunch of idiots and lowballers. Dont forget flakes too. And i think the owner of the group wants the d
i know what you mean. there are legit guys on there, you just gotta weed through the trash...
i scored a pair of corks(w/ sheiks receipt) last night w/ a guy on SGLA for my DS Bred11,DS Barkley Posites and worn 3m af1s. trust me there are deals you just gotta be patient. they pop up but got fast. saw $200 for worn twice Bred 13 (04 w/ 3m) from a reliable guy i know on there. people sleeping...

i'm completely disgusted by the fact that some guys end up with 10+ pairs because they've got nothing better to do than get rsvps from every store or they're slipped pairs out the back door while the average joe schmo that actually has to work and misses out online is left with nothing....or paying $350 on ebay. what a joke.
You been here since 2000 and just figuring that out now?

I remember back in the day when a new release would come out and I would eye it up at the store, try it on, go home think about it, come back and cop. Game has changed though. You win some you lose some.

i have to stop coming into this thread. Im starting to regret passing on these.

I thought my eggplants would satisfy me. But the color shift on these is like
sick.gif
Lol if there is a shoe I'm on the fence about I just go for it. Buy now, figure it out later

facebook groups?
sgla
los angeles sneakerheads

been bumping my post whole day, see other people trying to sell their foams nobody even really interested

i know what you mean. there are legit guys on there, you just gotta weed through the trash...
i scored a pair of corks(w/ sheiks receipt) last night w/ a guy on SGLA for my DS Bred11,DS Barkley Posites and worn 3m af1s. trust me there are deals you just gotta be patient. they pop up but got fast. saw $200 for worn twice Bred 13 (04 w/ 3m) from a reliable guy i know on there. people sleeping...

lol is that u berny?

hahah just read ur SN

it geoff we swap cavs ur probably one of few cool guys on there

Last edited:
****** these do not fit TTS for me, i have to go .5 up... man disappointed cause i probably wont be able to find a size swap
I usually heard people say go .5 up for Foams, and my foot is kinda inbetween an 11 and 11.5...I wear 11's in most J's, KD V, Hyperdunks and all the way to a 12 in Lebron IX's and X's. 11.5 fits me great in Foams, but I actually tried a 10.5 on the other day and it wasn't as tight as I thought it'd be. Side by side, the 10.5 and 11.5 looked almost identical. I really want to try an 11 to see if I can fit.

Would anyone mind posting pics of the insole. Specifically the sticker in the insole part of the shoe. I got my pair in and there is only one sticker in the left shoe. Was wondering if that's normal. I got my pair from oqium; first time I've ordered from them and am not sure if they are legit although from what I've read they are.

Back
Top Bottom