new pic of the black/gold spizikes

pik is nice as always..cant say the same for JB doe...
smh.gif

these arent that bad... i just dont like the price tags for all the spizikes...if these go under 100 bucks i might cop... not too bad

these are nice. i have a feeling these will be shoes that look awesome in person.....DMP SPIZIKES

^^^ That picture is making me think , should I ... should I not " work shoe " ... well see on RD

the best thing about this colorway is when the netting starts to yellow it will match the shoes
laugh.gif

^something that could be overlooked but quite true....lol....wont look that bad after a few yrs, haha

Gentry is showing his true colors in the kicks he's been aproving being a fruit that has no basketball design in his mind what so ever. he looks like henever dribbled a basketball in his entire life. you could show him a basketball and instead of playing with it he would try to stick it up^^^^^^^^^^^^^there.

all these fruity colorways wack designs and cheap retroes show gentry being a money hungry speedo wearing FREAK!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

23 just the number wrote:

Other pic...the release day is 07/08/2008

You sure that date is correct July 8th is a Tuesday ?

these are sick. i think i'm feelin these. ^^^ that pic makes them look
sick.gif
(in a good way)!! not sure if i'll cop. already got 4 colorways. think i maycop he col greys. these will be a gametime decision...

Back
Top Bottom