New pics of the Jordan 16.5´s

one of the most interesting soles i have seen in a while
but i prefer the classics any time
these are more for the novice shoe collector

these arent that bad dwade will prob rock these...but i hope he wears some cdps or some of the blk/red retros coming out

I like them, I like them a lot. Don't know if I'll pick up a pair because I still have 3 pair of the 16 that are still in pretty good shape, butI'll definitely think about it -- especially if I see them on sale. I really like the grey/white CW.

I agree with some of the other comments in this thread about Team Jordan shoes being underrated on this board. For all the heat it gets, JB has been puttingout some pretty decent shoes for playing ball over the last few years. This shoe looks like if fits in that category.

they look nice but i don't have room for shoes im not really going to wear

glad i hopped in the JB forum today. these will be the first J's I cop since the chartuese XIV's

These actually look pretty nice. It will be interesting to see if they skimp on forefoot cushioning.

there ok i guess....
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif

these are looking real good. at least the black/red colorway.

why doesn't jb use different colorblocking for the white/black/red and white/black/blue? there are so many possibilities better than what's coming...

Very interesting look, but in my opinion they look too much like the 16's and are not as nice. Why buy these when you can get a better pair in the16's?

Back
Top Bottom