New pics of the XX3 sole.....

blco02

Banned
These obviously are different than the black samples we saw- the carbon fiber is now covered by the plastic plate on the bottom...

2007121311521059222.jpg
2007121311522226433.jpg
2007121311523569424.jpg

Damn I can't to see some pictures of the whole shoe.Ain't nothing like coppin kicks around all star weekend:pimp:

And thanks for the pics.

Just give us the shoe already..the shoe looks like it will b great for hoopin just like the 22's..

i like it. it looks "different," and that's a good thing; very creative.
can't wait to see clearer pics of the whole shoe.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Looks like they're still using IPS technology.

yeah wassup with that? i thought the description of the shoes said full length zoom air..

interesting

muscles, cartilage and bones were my first thought also. hope they feel alright.

Thanks for the pics, but I'm not going to judge the shoe by pics of the sole alone.

Looks interesting though.

Woah..Crazy..
( These are the reactions that should happen..So far right on)..
I also agree with it looking like bone and muscle..
And yes looks like IPS too...
Thanks a lot...

Very nice, curious if the traction is going to be as superior as the XX2s. It looks similar to the sole of the Answer X, and that lacked terribly, like wearingsocks. Wonder if they chose those "bars" to go across to demonstrate the way ligaments and tendon anatomically look on a foot? I don't see XXIIIbeing formed. Looks very nice, I am excited. It'd still be a little more creative if they include some symbols or words, starting with the IX, and X,XII-XV, XVIII-XX, there has always been symbolism on the sole, or atleast 23

Back
Top Bottom