NEW PICS of whips on the street!! **The DUBAI edition: Pt.1 of 4**

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

imgp1901.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1st = bertone mantide, car based on the ZR1 chassis and costs ~$2 million. designed by jason castriota, the designer behind the pininfarina p4/5. peep the blue brake calipers, don't know why they didn't change them, those are the same ones from the ZR1 
laugh.gif
smh.gif

2nd = pagani zonda f

1st = bertone mantide, car based on the ZR1 chassis and costs ~$2 million. designed by jason castriota, the designer behind the pininfarina p4/5. peep the blue brake calipers, don't know why they didn't change them, those are the same ones from the ZR1 
laugh.gif
smh.gif

2nd = pagani zonda f

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Nah, you tried to call me out as clueless,you failed. Only a fool would take a skyline over 99% of the vehicles posted. The production numbers of a lot of these cars are much less than the V-Spec II. Fall back.

laugh.gif
Only in your fantasy world. Again, different strokes. We're not just talking about V-Spec II's, but Z-Tunes, Nur-Specs, etc.

And who said I'd take the GT-R over these cars? Merely saying that it's just as coveted by hardcore enthusiasts, which others agreed with.

Nah, you tried to call me out as clueless,you failed. Only a fool would take a skyline over 99% of the vehicles posted. The production numbers of a lot of these cars are much less than the V-Spec II. Fall back.

laugh.gif
Only in your fantasy world. Again, different strokes. We're not just talking about V-Spec II's, but Z-Tunes, Nur-Specs, etc.

And who said I'd take the GT-R over these cars? Merely saying that it's just as coveted by hardcore enthusiasts, which others agreed with.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Call me crazy but id take a Skyline over a Veyron. Those things are ugly as *$#@
laugh.gif

And not everything is about performance, id have alot more fun modding a Skyline than a Bugatti.

I agree...

Besides, the maintenance on a Veyron is an absolutely waste of money, whether you have it or not...the price of a set of tires is more than some people's yearly income

Im not a fan of the Veyron either, it doesnt look fun to drive. And this post isn't about whats more fun to mod, it can be more fun modding a civic 
laugh.gif
but at the end of the day it doesnt compare at all.
ZR-1 is actually pretty beast, it's one of the best performing cars for the money easily beating cars two to three times its price stock. Can't say the same for the Skyline at current going rate.
Still, that's a matter of opinion...

Like I said, 4 damn Turbo's, and you barely crack 1,000 HP? Not to mention the overheating issues that took them forever to overcome...

The Skyline is just iconic...one of the top, if not THE top Tuner car to have. If money is no object, you can build one and tune it to BEAT a Veyron with only one turbo, or possibly a sequential twin turbo set-up for a fraction of the money, which adds even more insult to injury.

BUT, IDK...like I said, diff.strokes for diff.folks. Whatever car gives one guy a boner, may not for the next...all depends on the person.
indifferent.gif

look man I understand what you are saying, but this thread is about MONEY/FLASHYNESS/WOW-EFFECT. This isn't about how much faster a Skyline COULD be if you mod it. I mean really, in a thread where someone posts a picture of a fully chrome plated McLarens, you want to talk about little tuner cars, and how fast they can go if you buy aftermarket crap?
laugh.gif
come on man. Cam I dig you, and kudos for making this thread, but you are ruining this thread with all this Top Gear analysis nonsense. These dudes clearly have the money to buy w/e they want, you REALLY think they care that the maintenance on a Bugatti is more than your salary? This thread has pics of dusty M6s, Ferraris, and Veyrons, like its nothing to them. Bottom line, if I'm cruising down ANY street in the world, more FEMALES are going to look at me in a Zonda instead of some Skyline. And they certainly are not going to scoff at me because the believe the Skyline gets more miles per gallon than a Astin Martin.
laugh.gif

so PLEASE let me reiterate.

OrenthalJames wrote:
eyes.gif

can we PLEASE not ruin this thread with them stupid little box cars. Every car thread someone always has to post a nissan, or a Honda, or on rare occasions a Charger and then fan boys come in here and start to beat their +@$% to the pictures.

ruins a whole thread.

No one is trading their BUGATTI VEYRON for a Nissan Skyline. No matter how many praises you will get from the Filipino hypebeasts camping outside The Hundreds shop in Cali.

-The Juice

-The Juice

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Call me crazy but id take a Skyline over a Veyron. Those things are ugly as *$#@
laugh.gif

And not everything is about performance, id have alot more fun modding a Skyline than a Bugatti.

I agree...

Besides, the maintenance on a Veyron is an absolutely waste of money, whether you have it or not...the price of a set of tires is more than some people's yearly income

Im not a fan of the Veyron either, it doesnt look fun to drive. And this post isn't about whats more fun to mod, it can be more fun modding a civic 
laugh.gif
but at the end of the day it doesnt compare at all.
ZR-1 is actually pretty beast, it's one of the best performing cars for the money easily beating cars two to three times its price stock. Can't say the same for the Skyline at current going rate.
Still, that's a matter of opinion...

Like I said, 4 damn Turbo's, and you barely crack 1,000 HP? Not to mention the overheating issues that took them forever to overcome...

The Skyline is just iconic...one of the top, if not THE top Tuner car to have. If money is no object, you can build one and tune it to BEAT a Veyron with only one turbo, or possibly a sequential twin turbo set-up for a fraction of the money, which adds even more insult to injury.

BUT, IDK...like I said, diff.strokes for diff.folks. Whatever car gives one guy a boner, may not for the next...all depends on the person.
indifferent.gif

look man I understand what you are saying, but this thread is about MONEY/FLASHYNESS/WOW-EFFECT. This isn't about how much faster a Skyline COULD be if you mod it. I mean really, in a thread where someone posts a picture of a fully chrome plated McLarens, you want to talk about little tuner cars, and how fast they can go if you buy aftermarket crap?
laugh.gif
come on man. Cam I dig you, and kudos for making this thread, but you are ruining this thread with all this Top Gear analysis nonsense. These dudes clearly have the money to buy w/e they want, you REALLY think they care that the maintenance on a Bugatti is more than your salary? This thread has pics of dusty M6s, Ferraris, and Veyrons, like its nothing to them. Bottom line, if I'm cruising down ANY street in the world, more FEMALES are going to look at me in a Zonda instead of some Skyline. And they certainly are not going to scoff at me because the believe the Skyline gets more miles per gallon than a Astin Martin.
laugh.gif

so PLEASE let me reiterate.

OrenthalJames wrote:
eyes.gif

can we PLEASE not ruin this thread with them stupid little box cars. Every car thread someone always has to post a nissan, or a Honda, or on rare occasions a Charger and then fan boys come in here and start to beat their +@$% to the pictures.

ruins a whole thread.

No one is trading their BUGATTI VEYRON for a Nissan Skyline. No matter how many praises you will get from the Filipino hypebeasts camping outside The Hundreds shop in Cali.

-The Juice

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom