smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Honest Abe Lives

I enjoy an absurdly sick car as much as the next man, but I can't help but think about what a terrible use of money it all is.

Most of these people were born into immense wealth while the vast majority of their fellow citizens wallow in poverty.
If you want to talk about terrible usage of money, look at the "government". They waste money like no other.

If you have it, enjoy it.
Didn't they just go bankrupt or something recently? I remember hearing that another country had to bail them out or something like that.
Wha? Our government?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Honest Abe Lives

I enjoy an absurdly sick car as much as the next man, but I can't help but think about what a terrible use of money it all is.

Most of these people were born into immense wealth while the vast majority of their fellow citizens wallow in poverty.
If you want to talk about terrible usage of money, look at the "government". They waste money like no other.

If you have it, enjoy it.
Didn't they just go bankrupt or something recently? I remember hearing that another country had to bail them out or something like that.
Wha? Our government?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DieselG5

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

whats RRR stand for?

rich son of a guns
smh.gif
Riches in Real-Estate Resources

I also remember reading an article that was saying that if you are in within a certain degree of relation with the Sheik's family you get a check in the mail every month.

goes to check family tree to see if my check is on its way
laugh.gif

whats RRR stand for?

rich son of a guns
smh.gif

I also remember reading an article that was saying that if you are in within a certain degree of relation with the Sheik's family you get a check in the mail every month.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by elgrenas

whats RRR stand for?

rich son of a guns
smh.gif

laugh.gif
i'm pretty sure it's an insane number of degrees, like 16 or something nuts. and 50K/month, but i could be wrong about all that. 

Originally Posted by elgrenas

whats RRR stand for?

rich son of a guns
smh.gif

laugh.gif
i'm pretty sure it's an insane number of degrees, like 16 or something nuts. and 50K/month, but i could be wrong about all that. 

that #1 plate was bought for $14milly. (it went to charity)

large_40868_45734.jpg

ABU DHABI (AFP)

Without batting an eyelid, a UAE businessman dished out a record 14 million dollars for a car license plate at a charity auction in the United Arab Emirates on Saturday.

"It is not huge compared to my family's fortune," Saeed Abdel Ghaffar Khouri said after bidding 52.2 million dirhams (14.2 million dollars) for an Abu Dhabi license plate bearing the single number "1".

"The price is fair. After all, who among us does not want to be number one," Khouri told AFP.

Emirates Auction, which organized the sale, said on its website that it had been expected to set a new world record for the most expensive car license plate in the world.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that #1 plate was bought for $14milly. (it went to charity)

large_40868_45734.jpg

ABU DHABI (AFP)

Without batting an eyelid, a UAE businessman dished out a record 14 million dollars for a car license plate at a charity auction in the United Arab Emirates on Saturday.

"It is not huge compared to my family's fortune," Saeed Abdel Ghaffar Khouri said after bidding 52.2 million dirhams (14.2 million dollars) for an Abu Dhabi license plate bearing the single number "1".

"The price is fair. After all, who among us does not want to be number one," Khouri told AFP.

Emirates Auction, which organized the sale, said on its website that it had been expected to set a new world record for the most expensive car license plate in the world.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Call me crazy but id take a Skyline over a Veyron. Those things are ugly as *$#@
laugh.gif

And not everything is about performance, id have alot more fun modding a Skyline than a Bugatti.

I agree...

Besides, the maintenance on a Veyron is an absolutely waste of money, whether you have it or not...the price of a set of tires is more than some people's yearly income

Im not a fan of the Veyron either, it doesnt look fun to drive. And this post isn't about whats more fun to mod, it can be more fun modding a civic 
laugh.gif
but at the end of the day it doesnt compare at all.
ZR-1 is actually pretty beast, it's one of the best performing cars for the money easily beating cars two to three times its price stock. Can't say the same for the Skyline at current going rate.
Still, that's a matter of opinion...

Like I said, 4 damn Turbo's, and you barely crack 1,000 HP? Not to mention the overheating issues that took them forever to overcome...

The Skyline is just iconic...one of the top, if not THE top Tuner car to have. If money is no object, you can build one and tune it to BEAT a Veyron with only one turbo, or possibly a sequential twin turbo set-up for a fraction of the money, which adds even more insult to injury.

BUT, IDK...like I said, diff.strokes for diff.folks. Whatever car gives one guy a boner, may not for the next...all depends on the person.
indifferent.gif

look man I understand what you are saying, but this thread is about MONEY/FLASHYNESS/WOW-EFFECT. This isn't about how much faster a Skyline COULD be if you mod it. I mean really, in a thread where someone posts a picture of a fully chrome plated McLarens, you want to talk about little tuner cars, and how fast they can go if you buy aftermarket crap?
laugh.gif
come on man. Cam I dig you, and kudos for making this thread, but you are ruining this thread with all this Top Gear analysis nonsense. These dudes clearly have the money to buy w/e they want, you REALLY think they care that the maintenance on a Bugatti is more than your salary? This thread has pics of dusty M6s, Ferraris, and Veyrons, like its nothing to them. Bottom line, if I'm cruising down ANY street in the world, more FEMALES are going to look at me in a Zonda instead of some Skyline. And they certainly are not going to scoff at me because the believe the Skyline gets more miles per gallon than a Astin Martin.
laugh.gif

so PLEASE let me reiterate.

OrenthalJames wrote:
eyes.gif

can we PLEASE not ruin this thread with them stupid little box cars. Every car thread someone always has to post a nissan, or a Honda, or on rare occasions a Charger and then fan boys come in here and start to beat their +@$% to the pictures.

ruins a whole thread.

No one is trading their BUGATTI VEYRON for a Nissan Skyline. No matter how many praises you will get from the Filipino hypebeasts camping outside The Hundreds shop in Cali.

-The Juice

-The Juice

How you gonna tell me I'm ruining my OWN damn thread?!
laugh.gif
  If you don't like, don't read it! If you wanna bust a nut over a Veyron, then do ya thang...besides, all these damn cars posted, and you trippin off a mini-discussion about the Skyline?! And I'm not the main person arguing over it! You got a few other people to look to for that one! I'm the one that created the damn thread...I think I have an idea what the main premise was!
laugh.gif
It may not be as expensive as a Veyron, but it IS expensive, and damn near unattainable

...and you can quote what you said till your fingers fall off! I should post more Skylines just to be an !**, or make a whole damn thread about them!

roll.gif
   *DEAD*
roll.gif

Call me crazy but id take a Skyline over a Veyron. Those things are ugly as *$#@
laugh.gif

And not everything is about performance, id have alot more fun modding a Skyline than a Bugatti.

I agree...

Besides, the maintenance on a Veyron is an absolutely waste of money, whether you have it or not...the price of a set of tires is more than some people's yearly income

Im not a fan of the Veyron either, it doesnt look fun to drive. And this post isn't about whats more fun to mod, it can be more fun modding a civic 
laugh.gif
ZR-1 is actually pretty beast, it's one of the best performing cars for the money easily beating cars two to three times its price stock. Can't say the same for the Skyline at current going rate.

Like I said, 4 damn Turbo's, and you barely crack 1,000 HP? Not to mention the overheating issues that took them forever to overcome...

The Skyline is just iconic...one of the top, if not THE top Tuner car to have. If money is no object, you can build one and tune it to BEAT a Veyron with only one turbo, or possibly a sequential twin turbo set-up for a fraction of the money, which adds even more insult to injury.

BUT, IDK...like I said, diff.strokes for diff.folks. Whatever car gives one guy a boner, may not for the next...all depends on the person.
indifferent.gif

look man I understand what you are saying, but this thread is about MONEY/FLASHYNESS/WOW-EFFECT. This isn't about how much faster a Skyline COULD be if you mod it. I mean really, in a thread where someone posts a picture of a fully chrome plated McLarens, you want to talk about little tuner cars, and how fast they can go if you buy aftermarket crap?
laugh.gif
come on man. Cam I dig you, and kudos for making this thread, but you are ruining this thread with all this Top Gear analysis nonsense. These dudes clearly have the money to buy w/e they want, you REALLY think they care that the maintenance on a Bugatti is more than your salary? This thread has pics of dusty M6s, Ferraris, and Veyrons, like its nothing to them. Bottom line, if I'm cruising down ANY street in the world, more FEMALES are going to look at me in a Zonda instead of some Skyline. And they certainly are not going to scoff at me because the believe the Skyline gets more miles per gallon than a Astin Martin.
laugh.gif

OrenthalJames wrote:
eyes.gif

can we PLEASE not ruin this thread with them stupid little box cars. Every car thread someone always has to post a nissan, or a Honda, or on rare occasions a Charger and then fan boys come in here and start to beat their +@$% to the pictures.

ruins a whole thread.

No one is trading their BUGATTI VEYRON for a Nissan Skyline. No matter how many praises you will get from the Filipino hypebeasts camping outside The Hundreds shop in Cali.

-The Juice

-The Juice

laugh.gif
  If you don't like, don't read it! If you wanna bust a nut over a Veyron, then do ya thang...besides, all these damn cars posted, and you trippin off a mini-discussion about the Skyline?! And I'm not the main person arguing over it! You got a few other people to look to for that one! I'm the one that created the damn thread...I think I have an idea what the main premise was!
laugh.gif
It may not be as expensive as a Veyron, but it IS expensive, and damn near unattainable

...and you can quote what you said till your fingers fall off! I should post more Skylines just to be an !**, or make a whole damn thread about them!

roll.gif
   *DEAD*
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

laugh.gif

I agree...

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OrenthalJames wrote:
eyes.gif

ruins a whole thread.

-The Juice

-The Juice

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
   *DEAD*
roll.gif

DAMN he [color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]TREATED[/color] this fool.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

laugh.gif

I agree...

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OrenthalJames wrote:
eyes.gif

ruins a whole thread.

-The Juice

-The Juice

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
   *DEAD*
roll.gif

DAMN he [color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]TREATED[/color] this fool.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom