NEW PICS of whips on the street!! Vol. 22's or better **BIG RIMS ONLY!!**

i love this threads we where in need of one that cutlass is very nice minus the hood the staggered asanti's set it off!!!!

Are those donks purposely "bottoming out" in the back like that? They're clean regardless...

Are those donks purposely "bottoming out" in the back like that? They're clean regardless...

that Cutlass is
eek.gif

change up the paint and i'm %*#@!* with that Camaro

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Gotta LOVE Miami... south Florida... Hell all of Florida.... I see you Cam! Keep up the good work...
pimp.gif

'Preciate that, my dude! Trust, I'll be comin ya'll way real soon...I'll let you know when I'm on the flight out there

Yessuh!

Heres a few more pics...

Gotta LOVE Miami... south Florida... Hell all of Florida.... I see you Cam! Keep up the good work...
pimp.gif

'Preciate that, my dude! Trust, I'll be comin ya'll way real soon...I'll let you know when I'm on the flight out there

Yessuh!

Heres a few more pics...

80% of these owners need follow the K.I.S.S. Alot of bad choices in rims and tacky paint jobs. Cars are nice they just ruin most of them.

80% of these owners need follow the K.I.S.S. Alot of bad choices in rims and tacky paint jobs. Cars are nice they just ruin most of them.

pimp.gif

Yessuh!

Heres a few more pics...
perfect!
pimp.gif

now this is the car that you just dont ruin... 

pimp.gif

Yessuh!

Heres a few more pics...
perfect!
pimp.gif

now this is the car that you just dont ruin... 

i got some questions about rims and suspensions and all of that. i only know a little so bare with me..
do these cars (the ones posted in this thread) have spacers or lift kits or some other kind of suspension mod? it looks like if these cars had a full load, tires would rub like hell. am i wrong? and how does this affect the performance of your car?

just in general, when putting on (big) rims, what do you have to do? i just copped a 98' Riviera and i can't decide on rims. either all black or chrome, dubs or 2"s... lol. its like i want 20"s because i still want to be able to smash, then again if ima spend dough might as well somewhat flex and get 2"s. and i'd want protection for my rims, i hate those thin low profile tires. i need thick meat pawse or would that not look right>

also i was on this site, where you select your car and blah blah and it basically said that only 20"s would fit on my Riv.. but does that mean i can throw the dubs on there and drive comfortable with a full load of passengers and no rub? .. that's what I'd assume and anything bigger than that would require a suspension mod?

lol iono someone school me

i got some questions about rims and suspensions and all of that. i only know a little so bare with me..
do these cars (the ones posted in this thread) have spacers or lift kits or some other kind of suspension mod? it looks like if these cars had a full load, tires would rub like hell. am i wrong? and how does this affect the performance of your car?

just in general, when putting on (big) rims, what do you have to do? i just copped a 98' Riviera and i can't decide on rims. either all black or chrome, dubs or 2"s... lol. its like i want 20"s because i still want to be able to smash, then again if ima spend dough might as well somewhat flex and get 2"s. and i'd want protection for my rims, i hate those thin low profile tires. i need thick meat pawse or would that not look right>

also i was on this site, where you select your car and blah blah and it basically said that only 20"s would fit on my Riv.. but does that mean i can throw the dubs on there and drive comfortable with a full load of passengers and no rub? .. that's what I'd assume and anything bigger than that would require a suspension mod?

lol iono someone school me

Back
Top Bottom