NEW PICS of whips on the street!! Vol. 22's or better **BIG RIMS ONLY!!**

Damn I can't wait to cop me some 22's for baby
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

I used to say that too, but I saw a maxima same gen as mine in a video slidin down the street floatin. *@*+ was too sick, gave me the
eek.gif
face. On the other hand, I wouldnt put em on ANY other midsize japanese sedan. The Max is pretty much the only midsize *** sedan that can wear em right, Accord, altima, etc. on floatin 2s looks funny

DO IT...22" DUB spins on a Maxima/Altima FTW!

You could also do stags...my dude in St.Pete got one on 24" Asanti's, killin 'em...

THIS!!!! and get wet down here in miami.. Get that dade fade!!!
Man, what's the normal ticket on the Dade Fade?! It's gonna be expensive as %#*! gettin my car trailored there and back!

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

I used to say that too, but I saw a maxima same gen as mine in a video slidin down the street floatin. *@*+ was too sick, gave me the
eek.gif
face. On the other hand, I wouldnt put em on ANY other midsize japanese sedan. The Max is pretty much the only midsize *** sedan that can wear em right, Accord, altima, etc. on floatin 2s looks funny

DO IT...22" DUB spins on a Maxima/Altima FTW!

You could also do stags...my dude in St.Pete got one on 24" Asanti's, killin 'em...

THIS!!!! and get wet down here in miami.. Get that dade fade!!!
Man, what's the normal ticket on the Dade Fade?! It's gonna be expensive as %#*! gettin my car trailored there and back!

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

pimp.gif
Make sure she squattin with that murader kit.
pimp.gif

Cam,
Like lemonade41 said is about right. All depends what time a yr and whos hurting more does it. You know how it is with paint jobs and painters, once on catches on in the streets everyone flocks to him. But $2500 without bodywork sounds about right.  Still havent been able to make out what rims those are on that gold thang..

heres some more.. Found better pics of somethings..
2you89t.jpg

2nk5560.jpg

2zjiekw.jpg

muilbs.jpg

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

pimp.gif
Make sure she squattin with that murader kit.
pimp.gif

Cam,
Like lemonade41 said is about right. All depends what time a yr and whos hurting more does it. You know how it is with paint jobs and painters, once on catches on in the streets everyone flocks to him. But $2500 without bodywork sounds about right.  Still havent been able to make out what rims those are on that gold thang..

heres some more.. Found better pics of somethings..
2you89t.jpg

2nk5560.jpg

2zjiekw.jpg

muilbs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom