new pictures for 2009 jordan( people already rocked on the shoes!)

Originally Posted by greatone33333

better than the 15's, 19's, 21's and 22's maybe even the 18's, 2's, 9's and 14's,

You're on crack.
But then, I look at your avy and I can see why you'd make such an outlandish statement.

These sneakers are as plain as vanilla and are a drastic departure from the Jordan line. Wack.

u notice no matter how many threads come out for these ppl always reply with the same responses as the previous threads. well mine hasnt changed either. notugly, not spectacular, not worth 190. case closed.

Originally Posted by greatone33333

better than the 15's, 19's, 21's and 22's maybe even the 18's, 2's, 9's and 14's,
I know you said maybe but def not better than the XVIII's,

Originally Posted by Mac4167

nice pics but still cant bring myself to paying 190 for these, espically to ball in which they were made for because JB def wasnt looking for casual style and looks with this shoe. good pics though

I dont know why everyone is hating so much on the 2k9 model...I think it's actually pretty decent...it's clean and in a slight (really slight) way itlooks like the XIV (the white/indigo/black CW)...I haven't really liked a shoe since the XIV and I think these are smooth...You can't sit hereand say that the majority of the last few releases looked dope...the XXIII was alright...but not worth sweating...just unfortunate they're trying to get somuch $$$ for this shoe...JB is getting greedy f'sho...

iam glad they didn't call this AJ XX4 they're
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom