New Q/S Penny II's On the Way... EDIT - PIC UP!! 5/21/12 Update on OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bballermarkie

Can anyone point me in the direction of a size thirteen in MA? Or anyone one wanna help me out?

I'm not familiar with MA, but hit up a footaction, HOH, or sheikh if they have one of those around. Those are the three places I hear that carries them.

i got the ripstop penny 3s and i like them even tho nobody else does. these are ok also.
glad the reception is luke warm. means less people will be wearing them.

Originally Posted by jshortt

Just wanted to pass along some info.  Looks like there are two new colorways of the Penny II on the way for Summer.  First one is a "Sprite" colorway with an all Royal blue upper, white midsole, an Atomic Green clear sole, and Atomic Green hits (Swoosh, 3M stripe, Penny symbol, air bag, etc.).  The second is a "Dunkman" type colorway.  All black upper, Atomic Green midsole & airbag, black clear sole, and Atomic Green hits (Swoosh, 3M, Penny symbol, etc.).

Peace, 
    J

iva5hl.jpg

Pics:

nike-air-penny-ii-soar-cyber-white-black.jpg

via Sneakernews

the sprites are clean

I picked up the "Sprite's" today but, the black/cyber were nowhere to be seen, store that had the Sprite's didn't even know about them or if/when they were getting them. Anyone know where to cop for retail?

Easy cop on the Soar blues and I was able to use my cousin's military discount at Footlocker for 20% off! Real clean summer shoe

Originally Posted by bigj505

i got the ripstop penny 3s and i like them even tho nobody else does. these are ok also.
glad the reception is luke warm. means less people will be wearing them.
laugh.gif
Exactly...Couldn't have worked out better!

I just can't do it, Penny II's are one of my all time favorites but not in these color ways.

Originally Posted by rillo561

I just can't do it, Penny II's are one of my all time favorites but not in these color ways.

You will come around, these new colorways are hot and refreshing. And yes I am a Penny purist.
I think giving some life saving blood to the Penny's is exactly what they needed.
***Color*** man is what it's all about. You Freegum freaks can stick to your b & w but 4 me brite enlightening colors is where it's at!

Luv those frickin' Sprites. I  will be doubling up this week!
roll.gif

this. all these non relevant colors is what played out barkleys and bo jacksons....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

this. all these non relevant colors is what played out barkleys and bo jacksons....
VERY TRUE

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Sprites looked good when I saw em in person...not a must have however.

This, no need for these when you have the LBJ 8 Sprites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom