Originally Posted by show time 96

they should drop the SC CW as a GR 
pimp.gif

I Still want this CW 
pimp.gif
 do it Nike 
laugh.gif

401733735.jpg

I love the air penny 2's, but this clolorway isnt cutting it. kind of reminds me of a laffy taffy. Nike, how about you throw a basic colorway something we could wear on a day to day basis.

this has always been my favorite penny model, depending on how this this comes out could be a pickup

I have had enough of all this penny hype.
You know what the worst thing about it is? All these kids who have no idea who penny is going nuts for his shoes.
I can understand if you were a big penny or magic fan back in the day, but I see some comments like "I just saw some penny highlights on youtube, I didn't know penny had game".
Seriously? Nike doesn't tend to choose bench warmers as their main marketers

I think the atomic green's may be cool. Won't really know until there are actual pics up.

Still no pics, whats nike waiting for.... oh I forget, they use all their valuable time to mock up another colorway for the foams

Nike is OD'ing with this colorway. The Nomo's and Griffey Fury Max joints are out in this EXACT colorway.

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

Nike is OD'ing with this colorway. The Nomo's and Griffey Fury Max joints are out in this EXACT colorway.

This is true... It WAS a sick colorway now you can get any shoe in it... Wack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom