New Rae Sremmurd - SremmLife 2

Damn, just noticed my tracklist is out of order after Look Alive. Apparently Patti Cake is not the song I was vibin to.

Is that Gucci Mane on one of the songs?

bruh i just got put onto Black Beatles this could have been the summer sixteen anthem if released sooner

On Gucci's snap they are filming the video for Black Beatles this week. Video is about to be :pimp:

Sremm Life 2 was the soundtrack this past weekend in SD. "Black Beatles" and "Real Chill" at peak inebriation levels :smh: :x :smokin

Kinda disappointed on this second album, a few of the beats are very meh.

Black Beatles
Do yoga
Take it or leave it
And there's one more I forget the name, those the only ones I kept. They go pretty hard though

First time listening to these dudes. Really wasn't familiar with them.

No Type was MASSIVE in the clubs when I was living overseas but I couldn't tell you if it was Rae Sremmurd or Bobby Shmurda or whatever his name is.

Black Beetles is amazing to me. Look Alive, Take It or Leave It, and the joint with Kodak dope too. A lot of the other tracks just sound like noise.

Wish they would stay away from the party records and just focus on making bangers that organically grow into club hits. Some of it is too forced.

They basic but I definitely see the talent though. Not sure which one it is but I like when they play around with tone and pitch in their deliveries. Let that creativity flow son.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 I was shmacked city screaming that hook last night. 

Energy on that song is wild. 

Back
Top Bottom