New Rae Sremmurd - SremmLife 2

All these random snippets coming out lately sound pretty lit, guess they performed some new track last night that should release soon. I'm ready for some turn up music

All these random snippets coming out lately sound pretty lit, guess they performed some new track last night that should release soon. I'm ready for some turn up music

It’s called TD I think but that live snippet is Fuego. Song releases tomorrow.

Ready, tired of ppl hating on jimmi when he had the best verse on black Beatles.

He did ruin that jhene aiko song tho lol

Three singles tonight. I hope this album isn't full of fillers just for the triple disc.
A 3 disc album and no filler?! Lol c'mon you know there's gonna be lots but I just hope there are some bangers to bump in the whip for this spring.

Not a hug fan of t'd off but Pegasus really grew on me.

I swear i didn't know people took these cats seriously. They make some catchy joints but i never knew cats checked for them .

A 3 disc album and no filler?! Lol c'mon you know there's gonna be lots but I just hope there are some bangers to bump in the whip for this spring.

It's not a traditional 3 disc album tho

These cats are eatin. Perplexing Pegasus for the NFL playoff commercials and then T'd Up for the NBA Commercials. Swangin is still my favorite by these dudes. That beat so smooth to me.

Hurt To Look

mj.gif

Bangers guaranteed. It may be 7-10 songs on each album and hopefully they eliminated fillers.

I like T'd up, but I am not sure if its gonna be on the album.

Back
Top Bottom