NEW REALITY SHOW? MTV Presents the Crack House

You could do better than that.. the only thing i laughed at was when you walked in talking gibberish like weezy lol.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

You could do better than that.. the only thing i laughed at was when you walked in talking gibberish like weezy lol.
well atleast i was funny : )

Hahaha WOW. Wsup with the concepts for these shows? I feel like I could make a random plot and it'd be a hit.

Originally Posted by Face82

STop trying to bump this wack @@@ thread
may i ask what youposting here does?
perhaps if it annoys you , you should report me. every time i post its been responding to someone .which im guessing i should do seeing as i made thevideo(some of us have hobbies that we pursue when were not online)

p.s u mad
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DaRealNoreaga

perhaps if it annoys you , you should report me. every time i post its been responding to someone .which im guessing i should do seeing as i made the video(some of us have hobbies that we pursue when were not online)

p.s u mad
roll.gif

Na not mad. To me this one was just bad. I actually am a fan of your work. They even got your %$@ on Thisis50.com. I won't be suprised if you get your ownshow. Just tried a lil to hard to be funny on this one. Never a hater.

Originally Posted by DaRealNoreaga

perhaps if it annoys you , you should report me. every time i post its been responding to someone .which im guessing i should do seeing as i made the video(some of us have hobbies that we pursue when were not online)

p.s u mad
roll.gif

Na not mad. To me this one was just bad. I actually am a fan of your work. They even got your %$@ on Thisis50.com. I won't be suprised if you get your own show. Just tried a lil to hard to be funny on this one. Never a hater.

damn! real talk he just didnt like it! making eddo look like a herb! take that Co*K Eddo!!!, lol its ok, alot of dudes aint feeling the humor in this video,its always are more elaborate "smarter" videos that fall on deaf ears... and Shake that F'in ***!

Back
Top Bottom