***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

@Laced Heat  Well welcome here sir and join our almost lost cause. You might know me as KicksReason ;-) and as you know, I am probably the oldest head here and an absolute Reebok maniac. 

Can you guys help with sizing on the workout/ workout plus? They haven't been in my area lately so I can't try them on. The last time I tried them I think they were a full size small but it was quick check, I would appreciate some help to reassure this since I will be ordering from overseas.

Anybody?

@Laced Heat
 Well welcome here sir and join our almost lost cause. You might know me as KicksReason ;-) and as you know, I am probably the oldest head here and an absolute Reebok maniac. 

Trent, I think there might be more "older heads" in here than you think! I would think that it's definitely an older average age than the majority of NT. It feels like the Reebok and Fila threads are full of '80s & '90s fans reliving their youths through retros.

Yes the 2 OG colors will drop last week of November. What im really disappointed in is the Upcoming Atmos collab as they slacked again like they did with the fury and just copied the OG color just changed the material from mesh. They are once again doing the same with their pump 25. Using the OG black pair as their collab and just changing to a premium material.

are they gonna release a regular og BRINGBACK pump this year in the original colors? or just the collabs?

How's the sizing in these reebok classic lux? My size is 7.5 in New Balance, 8 in Nikes. Thanks in advance!

Trent, I think there might be more "older heads" in here than you think! I would think that it's definitely an older average age than the majority of NT. It feels like the Reebok and Fila threads are full of '80s & '90s fans reliving their youths through retros.
Yeah, I know most of you guys the real Reebok enthusiasts are around my age and that is a good thing. 

Does anyone know what these are going for?

Reebok x Bape x foot patrol

I have seen a bape version, and a foot patrol version, but not combined like in this pic. Does anyone have any info, or know how limited these are?

These are on flight club, with no sizes or pricing. What would a pair run?

These arent a foot patrol collab. Its not even bape really these came out like a year and a half ago and were a collab with Aape kind of like bapes lower end brand. They retailed for around 170 and were pretty limited. Resale price is around 500-600 now

Come on reebok dont make the bringback pump over 200 man...

Does anyone know what these are going for?

Reebok x Bape x foot patrol

I have seen a bape version, and a foot patrol version, but not combined like in this pic. Does anyone have any info, or know how limited these are?

These are on flight club, with no sizes or pricing. What would a pair run?

Great steals. Been eying ebay for reebok steal lately. Anyone know how the reebok pump omni lite dee brown black run. They are the ones that recntly released.

New Reebok pickups got a boat load of samples from my boy at adidasgroup. Guy really set me up proper

Last edited:
New Reebok pickups got a boat load of samples from my boy at adidasgroup. Guy really set me up proper

My dude, I hope you got those samples for free because with the exception of the above 2 they are all pretty bad - outlet back wall $19.99 bad.

Just curious but how well did the Shroud sell when it first dropped? I didn't see the appeal of shrouds and zippers back then and they have 0 casual appeal even today. Not sure why Reebok is bringing these back and not looking at their ICE catalog.

My dude, I hope you got those samples for free because with the exception of the above 2 they are all pretty bad - outlet back wall $19.99 bad.

Just curious but how well did the Shroud sell when it first dropped? I didn't see the appeal of shrouds and zippers back then and they have 0 casual appeal even today. Not sure why Reebok is bringing these back and not looking at their ICE catalog.
They did not sale all that well so I am not expecting them to sale any better next year. 

Hey Reebok here are some much better suggestions:

Shaq ll

Shaq lll

Preacher 

Dunkmob

Optix

Omni lll

Omni lV

Vertical - l to lV

Atlas

Reignman l to lll

Aaaad so many other ones...