***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

OMG, they sold the Above The Rim?!? I want to know who was that genius that though that decision was good, WTF! I guess that happened after 2009, since my last retro had the proper banding. That means there will be no ATR on a ton of kicks, if they even ever decide to retro them. Now that I'm thinking, that's why the Swingman didn't have it on the back pull tab on those preview images more than an year, in fact they probably scrapped the model all together.
Oh and I don't think that there will be any gumsole, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Surprised nobody posted the Burn Rubber 25 Pumps joints are dope :smokin

I'd post a pic but I'm on mobile.

Here we go (obviously not my pics):

Not to mention the price of $240.
Do you know when the OG black/white Pump bringback are releasing again? I actually want those. I remember they retailed for $175 back in 04-05 when they retroed the first time.. Aren't they releasing this year?

Think the price in US will be $240, but still, they can keep it. BTW, this model is one of the most expensive to make, I am sure if it was Nike or JB, it would be a lot more than that price. 

Lol, yeah not for that price bud, still have plenty of reason in my head, for this price I will cop 3-4 other kicks that I would love. 

Last edited:
Can you guys help with sizing on the workout/ workout plus? They haven't been in my area lately so I can't try them on. The last time I tried them I think they were a full size small but it was quick check, I would appreciate some help to reassure this since I will be ordering from overseas.

Reebok Questions
White Black
found these on ebay

what's the story on those? 2005 eastbays, or pe?

i found these on ebay.

This particular style was released several years ago and we bought extra inventory that Reebok found in their warehouse. All of these pairs are brand new in original box, but not sure which year this style was released. I can guarantee that it's not available anywhere else and there's only a few pair that we have available for sale.

sorry for live link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reebok-Ques...rg=20140131123730&rk=2&rkt=15&sd=251636057477

Most recent Distinct Life collab just arrived yesterday. As with the navy blue ones (I skipped the greens), the materials and detail are great.

New to the boards but im a old head. Been collecting kicks for a while especially Reebok. I also run @teamreebok1895 on instagram with my buddies and am a reebok influencer. Reebok is definetly going crazy this year as its the 25th anniversary of the pump. There will be 25 different Pump 25s releasing this year 23 will be collabs and the final 2 will be the 2 OG Colors. There will be 2 collabs dropping everyweek from now until nov the 28. Heres a shot of my most recent pickup the quality on these is amazing. They did a great job on these and they are premium and worth the $240.

Considering the original pump when it dropped in 89 retailed for $179, $240 25 years later is cheaper than what the inflation rates are.

I have seen all 25 releases and will release the images once reebok clears me to do so.

Last edited:
Next 2 collabs will drop on the 20th which will be HAL and Concepts. Images coming once I get the green light. 2015 will also be a big year as it's the year of the ventilator. Crazy collabs to come for those as well. Reebok is not slowing down!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom