***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

The reason I was asking is that I got an order confirmation from PYS, that I have a pair on the way. I guess my girl got me a pair.
I checked on the site, and they were under their new arrivals. 

Only info I found was for the OG pairs, and some pics from 2008.

Quick vent, why the hell would reebok bring out a Zig shoe and call it the ZigFury??

1. For RBK, the Fury name refers to one basic model/style, never use it elsewhere (I get mad when Nike uses it)
2. If you do use it, make it a cool shoe at least, not some average Zig basketball shoe
3. I guess Zig and the Pump Fury upper are never going to be combined? Why wouldn't you look at doing that? See DMX6 + Fury upper
4. If that does happen, what are you then going to name it?

Sorry I'm done

Quick vent, why the hell would reebok bring out a Zig shoe and call it the ZigFury??

1. For RBK, the Fury name refers to one basic model/style, never use it elsewhere (I get mad when Nike uses it)
2. If you do use it, make it a cool shoe at least, not some average Zig basketball shoe
3. I guess Zig and the Pump Fury upper are never going to be combined? Why wouldn't you look at doing that? See DMX6 + Fury upper
4. If that does happen, what are you then going to name it?

Sorry I'm done

ca816c150a4fac78a9531e518353f5fe2b4e8522_r.jpg

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Nice pickup cmoney -did you find out what year they were? 2004?

I am STILL looking. 
laugh.gif

For anyone who cares, Packer restocked on some of their collabs.

FINALLY got the Niques for retail. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Nice pickup cmoney -did you find out what year they were? 2004?

I am STILL looking. 
laugh.gif

For anyone who cares, Packer restocked on some of their collabs.

FINALLY got the Niques for retail. 
pimp.gif

Great pick ups cmoney..I need the red pair bad but the funds just aren't right..

Great pick ups cmoney..I need the red pair bad but the funds just aren't right..

Back
Top Bottom