***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Can someone recommend me some places online to find pumps..I want OG colorways of a couple retros..Bringback, Twilight Zone, Changs, etc..And please don't say ebay unless you can stear me toward a legit seller cause Im not familiar with telling real pumps from fake pumps..Thanks

Can someone recommend me some places online to find pumps..I want OG colorways of a couple retros..Bringback, Twilight Zone, Changs, etc..And please don't say ebay unless you can stear me toward a legit seller cause Im not familiar with telling real pumps from fake pumps..Thanks

^^ I know you dont want to hear this answer but unfortunately eBay is the only place you are going to find OG colorways of pumps. Any stores that had any of those colors have sold out by now, and they have not re-released any colors recently. As for fakes on eBay, I search every day and the only fakes I have come across are Pump 20 bringback fakes. That is really the only thing you have to be on the lookout for. Not many fakes of Court Victory, Omni, etc. Just be aware of the sellers feedback and you should be fine

^^ I know you dont want to hear this answer but unfortunately eBay is the only place you are going to find OG colorways of pumps. Any stores that had any of those colors have sold out by now, and they have not re-released any colors recently. As for fakes on eBay, I search every day and the only fakes I have come across are Pump 20 bringback fakes. That is really the only thing you have to be on the lookout for. Not many fakes of Court Victory, Omni, etc. Just be aware of the sellers feedback and you should be fine

Finally got the Omni Zones -held of getting these for ages, but scooped them up for around 70 Euros less than retail...

6516351003_0f6b3a8fe1_b.jpg

I just wish Reebok would get back on their retro game -So many classic OG colorways in their vault, yet they seem to only be interested in boutique collaborations or daft rainbow colored packs that look like they're designed for toddlers. 

Finally got the Omni Zones -held of getting these for ages, but scooped them up for around 70 Euros less than retail...

6516351003_0f6b3a8fe1_b.jpg

I just wish Reebok would get back on their retro game -So many classic OG colorways in their vault, yet they seem to only be interested in boutique collaborations or daft rainbow colored packs that look like they're designed for toddlers. 

^Cheers fellas
Every CW on this page -But especially that Women's Omni Zone, which I think is the dopest of all!

Also, a proper high cut retro of the Reverse Jams with the correct color blocking...

Reebok probably considers these OZs & TZs "too plain" to be worthy of a retro, smh...

569810-reebok-pump-twilight-zone-juice-637x0-2.jpg
 -AKA the "Juice" Pumps

The SXT needs to be retroed in general, but particularly in this CW...

259099_3afcf566b8_l.jpg

And as much as I like the Omni-Lites, I would rather see the higher cut real deal OZ II...

reebok-omni-zone-2-page.jpg

^Cheers fellas
Every CW on this page -But especially that Women's Omni Zone, which I think is the dopest of all!

Also, a proper high cut retro of the Reverse Jams with the correct color blocking...

Reebok probably considers these OZs & TZs "too plain" to be worthy of a retro, smh...

569810-reebok-pump-twilight-zone-juice-637x0-2.jpg
 -AKA the "Juice" Pumps

The SXT needs to be retroed in general, but particularly in this CW...

259099_3afcf566b8_l.jpg

And as much as I like the Omni-Lites, I would rather see the higher cut real deal OZ II...

reebok-omni-zone-2-page.jpg

Fire is that your scan or did you just have that image saved? I need to scan in my old Eastbays some classic shoes in them

Fire is that your scan or did you just have that image saved? I need to scan in my old Eastbays some classic shoes in them

No sorry, just saved it from a few yrs back, not sure who the original poster was, might be Flatophihtop, maybe even Tre?

No sorry, just saved it from a few yrs back, not sure who the original poster was, might be Flatophihtop, maybe even Tre?

It would be cool to organize and make some sort of database with Eastbay scans/photos, great pics and a great reference for older shoes and their MSRP, 'stats', descriptions, etc

It would be cool to organize and make some sort of database with Eastbay scans/photos, great pics and a great reference for older shoes and their MSRP, 'stats', descriptions, etc

You should def scan them when you get the chance.
There are plenty of old scans already floating about, but they tend to be for the more well known brands and models (Nikes, Jordans) I always like seeing the British Knights, Fila, Avia, Pony etc.

You should def scan them when you get the chance.
There are plenty of old scans already floating about, but they tend to be for the more well known brands and models (Nikes, Jordans) I always like seeing the British Knights, Fila, Avia, Pony etc.

I loved BlackTops back in the day..I still remember my first pair of men's sized shoes was a gray/black pair on BlackTop Mids in 8th grade..Reebok has such an amazing back catalog of shoes, it's a shame they refuse to retro anything decent..You know how hard I'd flip if they brought back the Shaq Attaq?..

I loved BlackTops back in the day..I still remember my first pair of men's sized shoes was a gray/black pair on BlackTop Mids in 8th grade..Reebok has such an amazing back catalog of shoes, it's a shame they refuse to retro anything decent..You know how hard I'd flip if they brought back the Shaq Attaq?..

The reason I was asking is that I got an order confirmation from PYS, that I have a pair on the way. I guess my girl got me a pair.
I checked on the site, and they were under their new arrivals. 

Only info I found was for the OG pairs, and some pics from 2008.

Back
Top Bottom