***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

ones in a collectors numbered box, one to wear everyday, and one to hoop in. And a fourth because I wanted to buy another one why not.

I still got my pair from a decade ago that I rarely wear... still love them but they are in great condition so no need for the double up.... it's cool these got love but still shocked they sold out lol

Mine already shipped from Reebok. Should be here Monday. I had to pay using PayPal after trying with my credit card. For some reason it said “out of stock” when I tried use my cc. Then I refresh the page and they were in my cart again. Then checked out PayPal. I have to be honest, I was surprised how quick these sold out. My first move was gonna be to order them this morning on Footlocker so I could build my FLX points. But when I saw the blogs kept talking about these more and more I said “F this” let me go with the place that would have the largest quantities. Reebok.com it was

I was at Reexox web site before 12 am est for the release and it never worked for me, this feels like it was a Jordan release on the snkrs app.

They sold out everywhere asap, cant even get a pair of Reebox easy :smh:

Are they going to sell these in stores or is this an online release only?

Let’s go!!!

Todays been a great day so far. New Drake and now this!

Blessings!

Attachments

• 723BD8C2-DCD9-4000-A9E4-D96539270013.png
    723BD8C2-DCD9-4000-A9E4-D96539270013.png
    602.6 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Anyone seen the Pumps in store today? Figured they would drop there too just like the Kamikazes did a few months ago. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom