***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

honestly surprised to see these fly, but real happy to see that there's still a demand for them!
lets hope that this is a good sign for the future of reebok retros and hopefully a slightly large supply so that copping a pair isn't as messy

I think it had the "Kobe" title attached to it. If it said in the calendar. White/ Highlight Yellow Questions, they would still be available right now.

I think it had the "Kobe" title attached to it. If it said in the calendar. White/ Highlight Yellow Questions, they would still be available right now.

Still would’ve been attached to him anyway since there have always been pictures floating around of him wearing them.

My footlocker pair arrives tomorrow! Shipped from a local CA location I’m pumped. I get the limited Par5 Milano box set and ExtraButter pair Monday. Super fast shipping from everywhere just waiting on FNL.

I saw new posts in the thread and popped in to see what's up. Saw four pages posted today and thought "oh, Adi must've finally sold Reebok." Nope. Gatdam mayhem over a Dee Brown retro. Holy smokes, wtf is this world coming to when Dees are pretty much an insta-sellout :lol:???

Happy for those who got them (and my dude who bought like five pairs lol), but wow...

Confused-GIF.gif

I got these recently. I refuse to acknowledge them with the Street Sleigh gimmick because I think they were an alternate 76ers shoe initially if I'm not mistaken. I couldn't beat a favorable deal.
IMG_5007.JPG
IMG_5008.JPG
IMG_5009.JPG
IMG_5010.JPG
IMG_5011.JPG

I got these to go with the black 76ers jersey as a feasible substitute for the Answer 1 since I never had a pair of those in my life. Hopefully they'll re-release them.
IMG_5012.JPG

Perhaps I'll wear them with the white 76ers jersey because they also wore black-based shoes with their white uniforms.
IMG_5013.JPG

I'm debating if I should wear these with the alternate royal blue 76ers jersey because I'm sure Reebok never made a black with royal Question or Answer. It's hard to find matching royal hats and shoes since the 76ers were identified with black during that era. It looks like I have no other choice since it's the only black-based Question I have.
IMG_5014.JPG

Not that this is a big deal, but I notice this Looking at them and realized that the OG’s had this size tag and they brought it back on this model. Nice touch.

A365B7B5-20AC-492F-9C6F-021B40D2C4A3.jpeg
02CB36BB-7B05-4674-904D-277022A668F3.jpeg

Also, the insoles is made out of that coloroid materials like the sock liner and the back of the tongue.

I sold most of my Blacktop stuff and I hate myself for it.

Also hope to see another Blast retro. Rails too.

...and Twilight Zone pump

basically I'd like every Reebok to retro again because that brand was truly my childhood. Adidas didn't completely ruin the brand, I just hope it ends up in good hands.

Not that this is a big deal, but I notice this Looking at them and realized that the OG’s had this size tag and they brought it back on this model. Nice touch.

A365B7B5-20AC-492F-9C6F-021B40D2C4A3.jpeg
02CB36BB-7B05-4674-904D-277022A668F3.jpeg

Also, the insoles is made out of that coloroid materials like the sock liner and the back of the tongue.

COLOROID? I THINK YOU MEAN CORDUROY,MY G...THANK ME LATER. HOLLA...

CED B.

Out for delivery today. Extra butter with the extra fast delivery. Straight to foot upon arrival. Then I look for white laces. Anyone know the lace size on these?

Doesn't hurt to buy a few size lengths. In case you swap some other shoe later. They're on ebay for like a $1

But to answer, somewhere 40 ish length.

Wtf you need 3 pairs for ?
I saw new posts in the thread and popped in to see what's up. Saw four pages posted today and thought "oh, Adi must've finally sold Reebok." Nope. Gatdam mayhem over a Dee Brown retro. Holy smokes, wtf is this world coming to when Dees are pretty much an insta-sellout :lol:???

Happy for those who got them (and my dude who bought like five pairs lol), but wow...

Confused-GIF.gif

don’t question the dude man. I wanted 4 pairs so I bought them.

don’t question the dude man. I wanted 4 pairs so I bought them.
Not knocking you guys at all - just kinda blown away over the sudden passion for these that seemed to come outta nowhere. I just hadn't noticed the heat Reebok Classics seems to have picked up recently. I'm honestly happy it's there, if somewhat disappointed it'll make it harder to get what we like, whether it's from increased hype, decreased production or both.

We out here financing sneakers now?🤦‍♂️
Not my lane (I use my debit card), but folks who use their credit cards and don’t pay them in full at the end of their billing cycle are essentially doing the same. However, I think this is a major reason why things are selling out now. Afterpay, Klarna, etc...........hell I think even PayPal does it now.

Back
Top Bottom