***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Well I saw the picture and now they have the picture up as soon as you go on after the yoga clothes.

was anyone able to cop both? i copped the red ones first and tried to go for the blue ones after but it wouldn't let me check out.

yup can't buy both, guess tomorrow i'll cop the blues :smokin

Last edited:
I dont think they were able to be purchased at all on reebok.com. Ive been clicking on the picture since 12am what is goin on?

I missed the T-raww release in my size. Damn, didnt think they would sell out that fast in 8 or 8.5, guess I should have been on last night

They were selling fast on the shiekhshoes.com around midnight but Reebok only posted them at 8:00am this morning and then reebok.com was selling fast too.

lol i got a strong feeling they will, they took a good hour to sell out and not because of traffic.

plus i heard a lot sheikh stores still have pairs but in store only, hopefully those head online.
I just contacted Shiekh customer service and Reebok customer service (why does reebok customer service sound like they are from England?) anyway, both said the red and blue are sold out online and will not restock. Then they told me to wait a month for the next colorway releasing the green and the leopard print in March....I will pass on that.

I just contacted Shiekh customer service and Reebok customer service (why does reebok customer service sound like they are from England?) anyway, both said the red and blue are sold out online and will not restock. Then they told me to wait a month for the next colorway releasing the green and the leopard print in March....I will pass on that.
Probably because Adidas owns Reebok and they may have consolidated the customer service centers overseas.

http://www.ycmc.com/brands-2/reebok.html

Back
Top Bottom