***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Jordan IV's were $110 in 1989.  The V's jumped to $125 in 1990, and they jumped $5-$10 every model for the next few years.

Peace,
   J

Gotcha. I remember the Vs at 124.99, but I wasn't sure about the IVs.

Were the Pumps really 170 - 199?

...Did the Twilight Zones and Omni Lites go down in price? I know the only pair of Pumps I had back in the day were the Michael Chang tennis ones, and they were cheaper than the basketball pumps of the day.

I really don't think the Twilight Zones flirted with 200, but perhaps the original release did.

No the prices came down after the OGs, around 125 from my vague memory. I have to look at my ads, maybe one of them have the MSRP

Some Reebok info:

Those ATV 19+'s are AWESOME if you're constantly moving . Very uncomfortable if you just wear them casually. It should be strictly stated that it is a true workout sneaker. If you're not doing a variety of exercises that require leg movement you will probably hate them. I got to test them out and was impressed as to how they felt when I was active.

For those asking about the T-Rawws, the quality of the leather is really good, especially for $80. Unfortunately the toe area is not firm/capped so its going to go flat/crease after a few wears.

Now what many have been waiting for - Reebok Shaqnosis OG Black/White will drop in July. Between now and then expect The Shaq Attaqs, DMXs, more Kamikazes and the Answer 1.

was just scoping the FTL release calendar ... here

and I saw a few things I have not heard anything about...

any info would be killer

3-15 - Answer IV Multiple CWs (so 2 not Gtown cws? whaaa?)

3-22 - Question Low White/Pure Silver

Mostly just curious if that means I'm gonna finally see the Black/White Playoffs IVs? (think i have that name right, or if i don't the flip of the white/black ones that released last year)

Some Reebok info:

Those ATV 19+'s are AWESOME if you're constantly moving . Very uncomfortable if you just wear them casually. It should be strictly stated that it is a true workout sneaker. If you're not doing a variety of exercises that require leg movement you will probably hate them. I got to test them out and was impressed as to how they felt when I was active.

For those asking about the T-Rawws, the quality of the leather is really good, especially for $80. Unfortunately the toe area is not firm/capped so its going to go flat/crease after a few wears.

Now what many have been waiting for - Reebok Shaqnosis OG Black/White will drop in July. Between now and then expect The Shaq Attaqs, DMXs, more Kamikazes and the Answer 1.

Thanks for the info

You think the pumps will definitely re release stateside?? Need the white ones ever since I missed in 09.. Not missing out again

Don't know if these were posted anywhere yet but first look at YOTS Questions. I kinda like them from the look of these pics, but it also seems like there's some detail missing that would have made these even better, I just can't quite put my finger on it....

Don't know if these were posted anywhere yet but first look at YOTS Questions. I kinda like them from the look of these pics, but it also seems like there's some detail missing that would have made these even better, I just can't quite put my finger on it....
They just posted these on SC and I dig em. maybe the piece missing would have been a snakeskin tongue as well.

hmmm snake questions.... still seems dominated by the chunky white midsole... woulda been sweet if they coulda shifted the hexalite so it looked more like scales and not honeycomb but id be surprised if that were possible

I'm curious as to what other boutiques Reebok approached to do a Question. This is the third already. Would be surprised if Ubiq didn't get one seeing that they are in Philly.

Just waiting for the Black/Gold Questions to get slashed down at Jimmy Jazz by me before I pick them up.

Hey ooooooooo, I'm back NT. It's been a minute, after whatever happened to the old NT I thought it was gone. Then once I found out what happened I couldn't log in here. If anyone has any reebok related questions on what is coming out, etc let me know

Hey ooooooooo, I'm back NT. It's been a minute, after whatever happened to the old NT I thought it was gone. Then once I found out what happened I couldn't log in here. If anyone has any reebok related questions on what is coming out, etc let me know

OH SNAP WHATS DJ great to see you back bro its been too long bro.

Damn....I want to know about some of these. People wanting the Answer 1's, Shaq Attack's, Shaqnosis, etc. What about this?

The Shaq Steel's. They have that same smokey ice sole like the Rush 2's

Last edited:
Is anyone seeing any below retail prices online for the black twilight zones? I've been checking the usual places and haven't seen anything lately.

looks like an all patent mid paneling on those yots joints

looking like a pass until better pics

Back
Top Bottom