***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

I haven't seen the livestocks in person. The btncs are VERY underwhelming.. The suede is nothing special, the bottom looks preyellowed... Expected some better materials from a collabo.. The livestock suede looks buttery as hell, gonna try to get a pair and see how they are in person.

I haven't seen the livestocks in person. The btncs are VERY underwhelming.. The suede is nothing special, the bottom looks preyellowed... Expected some better materials from a collabo.. The livestock suede looks buttery as hell, gonna try to get a pair and see how they are in person.
agree on the livestocks, seeing them in person swayed my decision. not sure what size you're looking for but i hope you get your pair. the btnc collab is pretty much what i expected. it's a nice shoe whose sum is greater than its parts.

going to pick up the palace cl this weekend. also waiting for the hanons (me and everyone else it seems. lol).

I haven't picked up any reeboks since the OG Pumpfury rerelease last year, but I got some GR GL 6000 in blue/yellow today. If they keep putting stuff like this out I may forget all about all the PITA Nike releases that I normally chase. I'm trying to find a pair of the Classic Leather Vintage in blue, but haven't been able to find them in my size 11. Anyone have any local shops that ship feel free to message me.

Got these in today, love how the materials on these feel. Can't wait to give them a good bit of use, now if only I could get all of the other colors they put out this year.
Found some red and navy ones I liked how do they size up? I wear an 8 in nikes and 7.5 in most new balances appreciate any help. Thanks in advance

I haven't picked up any reeboks since the OG Pumpfury rerelease last year, but I got some GR GL 6000 in blue/yellow today. If they keep putting stuff like this out I may forget all about all the PITA Nike releases that I normally chase. I'm trying to find a pair of the Classic Leather Vintage in blue, but haven't been able to find them in my size 11. Anyone have any local shops that ship feel free to message me.

Got these in today, love how the materials on these feel. Can't wait to give them a good bit of use, now if only I could get all of the other colors they put out this year.
Found some red and navy ones I liked how do they size up? I wear an 8 in nikes and 7.5 in most new balances appreciate any help. Thanks in advance

Please respond. :D

I too have hesitated to cop the two pairs above because I'm afraid I'll get the sizing wrong. I'm a 13 in Reebok Run DMX 10 and 12 in all NB USA. Should I go down or TTS?

I personally go with an 8 in all my reeboks and new balances. 8.5 in nikes. But everyone's different so u guys should probably just go to footlocker and try on some of the common color ways they have there of the classics. Not sure about the GLs

Missed out on the Hanons... got too twisted and just slept through it. If anyone knows of a size 8 US please hit me up, I will return the favor! Hoping these release in all the reebok accounts within the states. Need a second chance. :smh:

Please respond. :D

I too have hesitated to cop the two pairs above because I'm afraid I'll get the sizing wrong. I'm a 13 in Reebok Run DMX 10 and 12 in all NB USA. Should I go down or TTS?

Oh geez, sorry I haven't visited this thread lately, I found the GL 6000 to be perfect and TTS, the Classic Vintage Leather feels about a quarter size too small, there's a ton of padding on the tongue, but it feels like it's going to stretch out after a few wears. They're way too hot to wear regularly in the summer though so they went back into the box and will make more appearances this fall.

Those of you who ordered from hanon, what was your checkout total?

If anyone is still looking for a pair I may have some info for you, pm me.

:wow:

One of my top purchases of this year hands down. These are FIRE. BTNCs materials don't even compare to these whatsoever.

Shipping was QUICK, those that PM'd me, expect your orders in real soon!

Back
Top Bottom