***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

damn sorry to see that ^^^^

but anyway big thanks to @jasroberts21 for leading me in the right direction to land my pair. $146 shipped.. will be here monday.. crazy fast overseas shipping..... thanks alot man!

These just came in today; materials are really nice.  I had to go .5 a size down from my normal 11.5.  Thinking about switching out the navy laces for the creme colored ones.

Anyone have experience with reebok women sizing? Kinda want these ventilators, but they're only in womens sizes

reebok-ventilator_03.jpg

I usually wear a size 11 in reeboks (classic leather, questions, etc), would a womens 12 fit?

^^thanks for the feedback, seems like i need a 13, which i don't think they make, bummer 
eyes.gif

But  i do wanna ask this thread which cl is your favorite of the stash city series so far?

LA

lgv54878los.jpg

ATL

lgv54876atl.jpg

Miami

lgv54877mia.jpg

NYC

lgv54879nyc.jpg

Moscow

detail-big-image

Tokyo

detail-big-image

Philly

V54874_02

Chicago 

V54875_02

Milan

reebok-classic-leather-city-series-tati-2-1-570x379.jpg

Mexico City

reebok-classic-leather-city-series-daflow-1-570x379.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody know much about these Infernos? Fit and width?
I just grabbed a pair off Karmaloop on a whim.
(for anybody that wants, codes: promo: ITSONNOW, rep: UNLOCK, for 21% off and free ship)
Saw them on Packer a couple days ago, size 13 had sold out there.
Love the color, and I'm a sucker for perforated suede.

Last edited:
I don't know about sizing but those infernos are sick. Love that teal color way but also feeling the white/blue/orange ones. Kinda hope these stay slept on so I can scoop up for cheap.

I was gonna pull the trigger on these pair, too, until I found out they were a women's cw. Now just waiting on news of the stash Ventilators
smokin.gif

Anyone have experience with reebok women sizing? Kinda want these ventilators, but they're only in womens sizes

reebok-ventilator_03.jpg

I usually wear a size 11 in reeboks (classic leather, questions, etc), would a womens 12 fit?

Last edited:
Anyone know the official release date for the Reebok Insta Pump Fury X AARPE? Hearing 8/24 and 9/16

I think those scuffs on the heel are from the logo imprints or something because I Have yet to see one pair without something wrong on the heel ... Seen 5 pairs of varying sizes.

wow good looks man!! gotta find that code and its a done deal **(EDIT: Found the code "REEBOK25" ... 25% off and free shipping = copped)

btw got my Hanons today... minus a few scuffs on the heel that i will buff out, I love em. Suede is straight butter
Picked mine up thru kickdeals at YCMC with 30%  off (KDSUMMER30).  Shoe came w/ 3 laces (blue, silver, navy/black). Good quality at price cheaper than Roshe Run.

Last edited:
^^^^ I got the same email, the coupon works on anything NOT ending in .98 cents, and customs (IDs) are excluded.

Got these in today, very good quality IMO, almost a collab grade of good suede, nothing like the Nike sandpaper crap.
Really good shoe IMO for $90 retail, I got them from Karmaloop with a code for $74 Shipped.
The Teal is a tiny bit brighter in person, not much though. Excuse the kinda crappy pic.

Last edited:
To anybody thinking about picking up the Hanon's, be careful. My pair arrived today and the backs of both shoes are messed up.

Back
Top Bottom