***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Insta pumps = vomit
I agree but it's not necessary to come into a thread with shoes you don't like and spit such non-sense I guess whatever it takes to get your post count up
mean.gif

You posting here = not fun for anyone. Please leave. 
roll.gif

I've always had an eye out for Instas but that price point is always a no go for me. Gotta support the local shop and the Hornets with this Social Status collab though.

So all of a sudden you can't have an opinion about a shoe on a shoe forum?? Them things are trash and they keep putting these crazy designs on em like that makes em any better. Now I would've been out of line if I had said damn mr504 you must have wack style to like them joints but I didn't. Just cuz I don't share same opinion as you didn't mean I can't post about it.

And idk what getting your post count up means or how that has any significance on here so why even say that

So all of a sudden you can't have an opinion about a shoe on a shoe forum?? Them things are trash and they keep putting these crazy designs on em like that makes em any better. Now I would've been out of line if I had said damn mr504 you must have wack style to like them joints but I didn't. Just cuz I don't share same opinion as you didn't mean I can't post about it.

And idk what getting your post count up means or how that has any significance on here so why even say that

See this post is a lot better as you elaborated why you don't like the Instapumps - the first post came across as an attempt to bump your post count. I'm not a huge fan of the Instapumps either but my tastes are different from others.

Man, I liked those Social Status Instapumps until I just noticed there are actual hornets on the print. They were a must before I realized that. Kinda bummed.

Man, I liked those Social Status Instapumps until I just noticed there are actual hornets on the print. They were a must before I realized that. Kinda bummed.

Lol.. Ah ****, I didn't notice either until you said something .. WHYYYYYY would they do that.. smh

the SNS and CNCPTS ones are dope tho...

I want these Classics too..

Just to get back to pickups - my local Reebok stockist had a buy 1, get 1 free last weekend. Limited models, but I grabbed a couple. Some GL6000s and ERS1500s. Both with such smooth suede it's amazing.

I just got a 10.5 on Packer (I'm a size 11) :smh:

I didn't know more than one site was getting these.

Last edited:
The Court Victory Changs back! Seems like they drop every two years or so but they are a welcome addition every time they do. I had the chance to get them on clearance last time they released for about $75 shipped and passed. Been kicking myself for that decision ever since. I'll try not to make that mistake this go around. They'll retail for $135 according to Oneness but I'll wait for some more retailers to get them and hope for a price drop or discount again.

Just picked up the Big Hurts on special from Laced. WAY more comfortable than I was expecting. Almost K2-esque.

I'm not one to comment about jeans but those shoes look terrible with those denims. Unless you're 10 years old or under the hang-tag/key-chain needs to come off too. :x

I'm not one to comment about jeans but those shoes look terrible with those denims. Unless you're 10 years old or under the hang-tag/key-chain needs to come off too. :x

LOL love the keychains(only the pump one) and denims(straight fitted). Don't wear leggys and skinnys

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom