***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Just got these today after a 16 year wait 
laugh.gif

Always wanted a pair but they're so hard to find and even harder to get for a decent price.  These are the Asia exclusive 1998 Reebok Answer 1's and I've read somewhere that these were supposed to be Iverson's  '98 all star game shoe had he made the team (picked Tim Hardaway instead).

Behold my $60 ebay pick up

Went ahead and Picked up the First Ballot's today at Finish Line before work. 

Also, kicked me out the Reebok Question room LOL (JK) for posting these as they are not real Questions so I wanted to post them here. 

Just got these today after a 16 year wait :lol:
Always wanted a pair but they're so hard to find and even harder to get for a decent price.  These are the Asia exclusive 1998 Reebok Answer 1's and I've read somewhere that these were supposed to be Iverson's  '98 all star game shoe had he made the team (picked Tim Hardaway instead).

Behold my $60 ebay pick up

$60??? That's it? Steal of the freakin decade!! Do you guys have any Idea how rare these are? I paid close to 300 for mine 3 years ago.

Reebok needs to drop my grail already, been waiting for the white red answer 1 for ever. Been looking on ebay but cant find a decent use one

$60??? That's it? Steal of the freakin decade!! Do you guys have any Idea how rare these are? I paid close to 300 for mine 3 years ago.
Yeah man, $60 because the seller didn't know what he had!
happy.gif
   I'm sure he saw all those red/silver retro pairs and figured they're all the same. Plus, I got lucky with the timing.
Reebok needs to drop my grail already, been waiting for the white red answer 1 for ever. Been looking on ebay but cant find a decent use one
I thought they were going to right after the navy patent 1's but never happened. I have a pair of the recalled 2006-07 pair and there was a slight difference in the materials used such as the patent leather.

Here's a pic of my OG autographed pair and the retro.

Need help locating these in a size 13. I can't find these anywhere for the life of me and they're supposedly up for a release, but only select retailers seem to have them at the moment.

Bruh, no one got the code until well after the 40% off was gone, Reebok too dirty for that one.

Thought i was the only one reebok played, in the morning i was waiting and waiting for an email after what yesterdays email said.

Anyone need a 40% off promo code hmu. I received one today, ends at 3pm. I don't know
Why I received one, but I did.

Doubled up on the Kamikaze ll low's, despite the fact that their pricing is .98 at the end, the coupon applies. 

Didn't even try to use it with the kamikaze low smh. I assumed it wouldn't work because of the exclusion. I copped a pair of instapump fury

Back
Top Bottom