New RELEASE: Sunglasses hand-made from Bamboo.

I have a question about the nose/bridge of the glasses.  Do they have the lil support things or whatever to fit the nose?  I have a small nose and some sunglasses always seem to fall down on my face.  I just wanna make sure they will stay on my face w/o falling down too much.  Btw, looking at the crown

Originally Posted by fittednoob

I have a question about the nose/bridge of the glasses.  Do they have the lil support things or whatever to fit the nose?  I have a small nose and some sunglasses always seem to fall down on my face.  I just wanna make sure they will stay on my face w/o falling down too much.  Btw, looking at the crown
Yeah they should be fine, the female model in our look book has a small nose and she's wearing them.  But in any case if you get them and they don't seem to fit right, we can arrange a exchange or refund.

http://verdestyles.com/maboo-shades-lookbook/

Originally Posted by Vanquishhhh

Originally Posted by fittednoob

Yeah they should be fine, the female model in our look book has a small nose and she's wearing them.  But in any case if you get them and they don't seem to fit right, we can arrange a exchange or refund.

http://verdestyles.com/maboo-shades-lookbook/
Thx, will be pulling the trigger on the crowns now.  I feel a bit more better about this purchase knowing you guys allow an exchange/refund if need be, thx for the good look 
pimp.gif

Just ordered the Jays. If they came in the light color like the other two styles I'd probably look order those closer to summer as well

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Meet us at 20% OP and I'll for sure cop.

Alright Alright.  Just because you guys have been awesome giving us reviews.  Here's a coupon code that'll expire after the next 48 hours.

HOOKINITUP 20% off.  It already comes with free shipping so you guys are gettin a hell off a deal. 
Is this coupon code not active yet?  I tried entering it (copy and pasted it) but it doesn't change the price.  It stays at 85

EDIT: nvm, got it

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by nocomment6

very nice.very nice. how sturdy are these? I want a pair.

Bamboo is one of the strongest materials.  It's flexible yet durable.  We also provide you with a hard case so they're protected at all times. 

So I think they should be fine for casual-wear. 

rh2-14.jpg

Chinese bamboo is very strong.
i must be the only one that found this funny as hell
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

(huge rush hour fan
tongue.gif
)

order this mans stuff. honeslty theyre clean as hell, from the pics. the price is a little steep for a new brand. but support a good nt business. he could make it one day. By the way if yall ever make watches. i expect to be the first person that gets a discount

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

order this mans stuff. honeslty theyre clean as hell, from the pics. the price is a little steep for a new brand. but support a good nt business. he could make it one day. By the way if yall ever make watches. i expect to be the first person that gets a discount

Appreciate the love.. This is just the beginning.  

I don't rock shades otherwise I'd buy pair. Either way you seem to be going about this all the right ways...props my dude.

How comparable are these to the 54mm Rayban Wayfarers? It's between these or those, since I lost my pair of raybans.

I'd be down to order a pair to help/support an independent.. but just wondering how comfortable these are. I actually have a pair of wooden sunglasses after the novelty of wooden framed glasses, they are terribly uncomfortable to wear.

Back
Top Bottom