New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

he's a good catholic man that has a good heart 
Screen-Shot-2013-06-30-at-11.34.28-AM.png
throwing up the virgin mary :nthat:
Exactly
I see nothing wrong with this pic
Just a man giving glory to his lord Jesus christ

This should be moved to General. I think he's done tho. I also think he's hoping for Murder 2nd. That gives him a chance to come home after 15

why did the defense admit he was at the scene? i dont see this helping aaron really

I assume to say...

one guy was a drug dealer and one was drug user

could say a deal went bad between the two

they shot Aaron's future brother in law in front of him and threatened him as well

basically forcing him to watch his friend die and not tell or else they would come for him

there are plenty ways hey could spin it

all it takes is one person in that jury to flip

espn said a decision should be made by the weekend but who knows... ive been following this case cuz i am curious to what happens

This should be moved to General. I think he's done tho. I also think he's hoping for Murder 2nd. That gives him a chance to come home after 15

The case to watch is his next trial for the double-murders.

I asked this before, but does anyone know why the prosecution didn't bring either Wallace or Ortiz to the stand?

If that window has closed, the defense did a VERY smart thing by saying Hernandez was there, but wasn't the trigger man. His team knows that the jurors/public aren't stupid...but they may have found an "out" for Hernandez if there isn't any way for Ortiz or Wallace to say their side of the story.

I asked this before, but does anyone know why the prosecution didn't bring either Wallace or Ortiz to the stand?

If that window has closed, the defense did a VERY smart thing by saying Hernandez was there, but wasn't the trigger man. His team knows that the jurors/public aren't stupid...but they may have found an "out" for Hernandez if there isn't any way for Ortiz or Wallace to say their side of the story.

My guess is the prosecution did not call because Ortiz or Wallace could screw up the entire case if either decided to claim the murder.

Last edited:

My guess is the prosecution did not call because Ortiz or Wallace could screw up the entire case if either decided to claim the murder.

Ahhh....makes sense.

However, can the murder be pinned on two guys who didn't have their chance to speak in court? Assuming Hernandez isn't found guilty?

Last edited:
I found this back from Jan. 31:

FALL RIVER — Prosecutors will not call Carlos Ortiz to testify against Aaron Hernandez at trial because they believe Ortiz is "completely unreliable," according to new documents filed Friday in superior court.

Ortiz, 27, also made a "proffer" — an offer made prior to the start of formal negotiations — during a meeting with prosecutors, according to a Dec. 16 letter that Hernandez's lawyers sent to First Assistant District Attorney William McCauley, one of the lead prosecutors in the Hernandez murder case.

For months, Ortiz, a codefendant charged with accessory to murder after the fact, was thought to be a key prosecution witness against Hernandez, 24, the former Patriots star tight end who is charged with the June 17, 2013, murder of Odin Lloyd in the North Attleborough Industrial Park.

When he was first arrested last summer in his hometown of Bristol, Conn., Ortiz told police that Hernandez and Ernest Wallace, 44, were outside their vehicle in the industrial park when Lloyd was shot five times with a .45-caliber handgun. Ortiz said he was sleeping, heard a gunshot and then saw Wallace and Hernandez return to the vehicle.

Ortiz also recounted conversations between Hernandez and Lloyd in the vehicle, told police that he saw Hernandez carrying a handgun and made apparent references to Hernandez's alleged "flophouse" in Franklin, which "other football players used" and where investigators said they found evidence, including clothing and ammunition, according to court documents.

Those police reports fueled speculation that Ortiz would be the prosecution's star witness. But in recent months, it came to light that Ortiz had changed his story to say Hernandez was alone with Lloyd outside the vehicle.

I found this back from Jan. 31:

FALL RIVER — Prosecutors will not call Carlos Ortiz to testify against Aaron Hernandez at trial because they believe Ortiz is "completely unreliable," according to new documents filed Friday in superior court.

Ortiz, 27, also made a "proffer" — an offer made prior to the start of formal negotiations — during a meeting with prosecutors, according to a Dec. 16 letter that Hernandez's lawyers sent to First Assistant District Attorney William McCauley, one of the lead prosecutors in the Hernandez murder case.

For months, Ortiz, a codefendant charged with accessory to murder after the fact, was thought to be a key prosecution witness against Hernandez, 24, the former Patriots star tight end who is charged with the June 17, 2013, murder of Odin Lloyd in the North Attleborough Industrial Park.

When he was first arrested last summer in his hometown of Bristol, Conn., Ortiz told police that Hernandez and Ernest Wallace, 44, were outside their vehicle in the industrial park when Lloyd was shot five times with a .45-caliber handgun. Ortiz said he was sleeping, heard a gunshot and then saw Wallace and Hernandez return to the vehicle.

Ortiz also recounted conversations between Hernandez and Lloyd in the vehicle, told police that he saw Hernandez carrying a handgun and made apparent references to Hernandez's alleged "flophouse" in Franklin, which "other football players used" and where investigators said they found evidence, including clothing and ammunition, according to court documents.

Those police reports fueled speculation that Ortiz would be the prosecution's star witness. But in recent months, it came to light that Ortiz had changed his story to say Hernandez was alone with Lloyd outside the vehicle.

Well, damn....prosecution showed their hand a little too early, and the defense took advantage.

What about Wallace?

So does this make aaron hernandez a snitch? Blaming the other two guys on this?

How is he snitching? All he did is plead not guilty, He didn't take the stand and say **** nor have we seen his name on any paperwork...Now if he beat this and testify in their cases then that's a whole different story.

with out the evidence of the gun its gonna be weird. the jury knows the story well enuff

with out the evidence of the gun its gonna be weird. the jury knows the story well enuff

everyone knows the story

But unfortunately it doesn't work like that in court. I learned this when I was on a jury.

the jury can only go off whats presented and so far no gun has been found

someone in that Jury is bound to be up in the air and thats all Aaron and his team need

How is he snitching? All he did is plead not guilty, He didn't take the stand and say **** nor have we seen his name on any paperwork...Now if he beat this and testify in their cases then that's a whole different story.

its snitching because hes going along with his attorney and letting them place the blame on the other two just so he can go free.

that my friend seems like snitching to me. the game is the game and there aint no way around what hes doing. thats playing the innocent victim who didnt know what the other two were doing and so he feared for his life and went along with it.

its snitching because hes going along with his attorney and letting them place the blame on the other two just so he can go free.

that my friend seems like snitching to me. the game is the game and there aint no way around what hes doing. thats playing the innocent victim who didnt know what the other two were doing and so he feared for his life and went along with it.
if Aaron gets off, shouldnt the other two people as well? Since there is no murder weapon... they can easily say that Aaron did it, etc..

Ok noblekane noblekane now this^ I can go for ...But didn't the other two dudes point the finger at him first? I coulda sworn they both MADE STATEMENTS about how Hernandez pulled the trigger..Correct me if I'm wrong

Youre wrong :lol:

Ortiz made a statement but he flip-flopped. Failed a lie detector test as well. Dude is a drug addict; he's unreliable and has zero credibility.

Ernest Wallace hasnt said a word as far as I know.

Edit: Ortiz' statement was along the lines of "i fell asleep in the car. When i woke up, Aaron and Bo came back to the car without Odin"

No one has fingered Hernandez as the shooter; not even the prosecution

Last edited:
Hernandez isn't really "dry snitching" but he sure as hell throwing his homeboys under the bus, he on his every man for his self ****

Back
Top Bottom