New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

Y'all saying he was doing life like he wasn't going to speak like I said something ain't right he would have killed his self when he got hit with that double murder after getting life for the 1st one if anything not after beating a double murder and his lawyer is telling him he in a great spot to be going home one day

Y'all saying he was doing life like he wasn't going to speak like I said something ain't right he would have killed his self when he got hit with that double murder after getting life for the 1st one if anything not after beating a double murder and his lawyer is telling him he in a great spot to be going home one day

Can you use a period?

ls there a schedule for suicide we don't know about?

And he was in no way in a great spot to go home anytime soon.

The evidence in the first trial was overwhelming to begin with.

You know how hard it is to win an appeal on a weak case, let alone a slam dunk like he had?

A no ****** way he killed hisself after beatin a double you be a fool to think they wasn't workin on speaking that 1st case **** was on the up and up for him I'm 100% it's some foul play involved smh

I'm saying, this is laughable.

Dude did not kill himself.
Ya'll ******ed. 

Who and why would someone need to cover up this murder? 
I don't know about cover up motives.

What I do know is someone who rises to the level of success that he had (coming from the hood), and still had the gall to take lives, sleep well, then go play football before millions live without breaking down mentally, does not back down easily.

Not to mention the recent developments. C'mon man, this is the dude that goes into prison and either runs it, or aligns himself with the group that runs it, he doesn't choose suicide.

He killed himself just like that Ohio dude who kidnapped those 3 women for 10 years killed himself after pleading to not get the death sentence...

You conspiracy theory dudes kill me, who gives a damn if there was foul play... once you raise the stakes to murdering anyone in this country, everything's fair game if you get caught up.

I'm a big AH fan, liked him as a gator and even more as his game began to enter that elite TE status. But he got himself in too deep a long time ago. Sad story all around, regardless of how he went out.

You know how hard it is to win an appeal on a weak case, let alone a slam dunk like he had?
Again the man was full of life just after beating the double murder did that look like a dude that wanted to kill hisself?
Evidence?! What ******* evidence they didn't even have the murder weapon just a lot of talkin and story telling no it wasn't a slam dunk but he had a better chance then must murder appeals. Like I said he was ina great spot to go home

Wow....

Praying for his loved ones. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

R.I.P.

Last edited:

Again the man was full of life just after beating the double murder did that look like a dude that wanted to kill hisself?
Evidence?! What ******* evidence they didn't even have the murder weapon just a lot of talkin and story telling no it wasn't a slam dunk but he had a better chance then must murder appeals. Like I said he was ina great spot to go home

What? Full of life? :rofl:

Bamma wasn't seeing anything beyond those 4x6 walls.

Only thing I buy is he saw his daughter at the last trial and realized he ruined her life but even then he doesn't strike me as a guy that has a heart or conscious.

Only thing I buy is he saw his daughter at the last trial and realized he ruined her life but even then he doesn't strike me as a guy that has a heart or conscious.

Ima disagree with this too and i have 2 daughters. It's sad & i feel for the child but he didn't ruin her life... if he really did this, he wasn't thinking about her, just about himself and never getting out of those walls

Back
Top Bottom