New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

I read there were some gang fights he was involved in while locked up.

Clearly I'm a TV detective and not a psychologist but this dude has been shooting at people on record since he was 17. I just find it hard to believe he didn't want to be a thug anymore.

The armchair Luther in me doesn't believe it

I don't believe suicide at all. Son got Deangelo Barksdale'd
0% chance of this. He jammed the door. You can only do that from the inside. Unless they found his killer in the cell with him, he killed himself.

Same prison, same door jamming technique:

How in the hell did did dude make it all the way to league AND be drafted by the patriots of all teams? This guy was like a ninja goon.

Dis **** brazy. :wow:

I don't think it's some crazy conspiracy to think he was killed. A lot of weird **** goes on in prisons. Either way this should bexgreat movie.

He died doing what he loved, killing.
Damn that's terrible.  
laugh.gif

I told y'all Aaron had CTE. That's some CTE ish to kill yourself like that. Aaron prob heard voices in his head. They need to study his brain to see what kind of trauma it experienced.

Last edited:
This his daughter and girl could have used that money he wasted on the trial.

Y'all dudes watch too much TV...
laugh.gif
We have a list of reasons why he would kill imself.

Zero on why there would be a large scale cove up of his murder.
Nevermind even that... Dudes in here talking about his state-of-mind when the guy was clearly a whack job and a sociopath. 

Talkin bout he was full of life and on cloud 9 after beating a double murder... 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Biggest win of dudes life and he turns right back around and walks right back into hell. But yeah, I'm sure he was full of life.

I told y'all Aaron jad CTE. That's some CTE ish to kill yourself like that. Aaron prob heard voices in his head. They need to study his brain to see what kind of trauma it experienced.

I absolutely will not buy the CTE excuse for this guy. He was a regular PCP user. If he's gonna be paranoid/hear voices, it's gonna be from that AND the life he was living off the field.

You've got to have some kind of confidence in our prison system If the timing of this "suicide" doesn't give you cause to think twice.

Hernandez’s Lawyer Explains How He Believes Aaron Was Murdered in Jail & Didn’t Commit Suicide
By Erika Fernandez -  April 19, 2017 0 584

The news of Aaron Hernandez allegedly committing suicide is the topic of discussion for today. However, his lawyer Jose Baez is not buying it one bit. He believes that Hernandez was murdered.

There are many things that have been going on but one thing’s for sure, we’ll never know what what truly goes on between the four walls of a prison cell. Aaron Hernandez allegedly was found in his cell and pronounced dead from suicide in the hospital. The news has rocked over several platforms this morning and now, his lawyer Jose Baez is shining some light, which is also something a few believe.

We’ve learned attorney Jose Baez — who just got a not guilty verdict for Aaron last week in the double murder case — has launched an investigation on behalf of Hernandez family and they are not buying the suicide story.

We’re told Baez believes this could be a murder either by inmates or the folks who run the prison.

Baez says the family is “devastated” and does not believe Aaron was in a frame of mind to take his life.

By now, some sort of surveillance should exist in prison cells. Is there footage to show us that perhaps Hernandez was really alone in his cell? Like an onion, this investigation will be peeled piece by piece.

His erratic violent behavior and his suicide has CTE written all over it.

I absolutely will not buy the CTE excuse for this guy. He was a regular PCP user. If he's gonna be paranoid/hear voices, it's gonna be from that AND the life he was living off the field.
I thought he was a regular weed smoker not pcp?

Dude was thuggin in his teens. Not to say he couldn't have had concussions then but this isn't a dude that woke up a few years ago and started busting his gun.

His erratic violent behavior and his suicide has CTE written all over it.

He was about that life since his days in CT.

I thought he was a regular weed smoker not pcp?

"Aaron’s out of his mind," says one friend of the family. "He’s been twisted on dust now for more than a year, which is when all of this crazy **** started."

Link

Back
Top Bottom